Cheapest hourly hotel to bring a girl to in PP?

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
jah steu
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Cheapest hourly hotel to bring a girl to in PP?

Post by jah steu »

JeffDavenport35 wrote:I don't mind paying $10 an hour, as long as it is discreet and hassle-free and fast check-in...
Most guesthouses do short-time rates. They vary from $6 to $15 and it’s usually for 2-3 hours. They do swift check- ins. Some want you to give a name for their register. John Smith or Bruce Wayne are popular choices.
You will find these guesthouses dotted around streets 51, 136, 130, 172.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from embedded sub-cutaneous iPhone 9 using Tapatalk.
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

Clutch Cargo wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:08 am
Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:52 am Why discreet? Not proud? You mean discretion for the girl because she's going to be embarrassed as fuck to be having to go to some rat's nest with a classless John who has actually hunted for the nastiest accommodation, for her torment.
Most would check in prior to bringing company, but I imagine you are not willing to gamble with $10 in case you couldn't find a vulnerable girl.
I actually don't think anybody would genuinely, publicly request this information, so u r getting the bites that entertain small minds, with a mock thread.
I would take the troll accusation over the alternative.
More likely discretion for a GF/partner/wife. I doubt short time girls aka Sorya Mall skanks are 'vulnerable'.
True. I stupidly thought he would be going to Riverside, that your guess is probably more accurate and cheaper
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Londonmail
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Londonmail »

Maybe he could have just asked,

Does any no any reasonable short time rooms in PP?

And maybe the response would have been different but the same outcome

But what do I no ...
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Clutch Cargo wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:08 am I doubt short time girls aka Sorya Mall skanks are 'vulnerable'.
Golden Sorya Mall closed down permanently about a month ago. The girls and women around there were usually battle-scarred and tough as nails but were in my opinion some of the most vulnerable and marginalized people around. A lifetime of abuse and disappointments cuts their chances short. :?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:07 pm
Clutch Cargo wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:08 am I doubt short time girls aka Sorya Mall skanks are 'vulnerable'.
Golden Sorya Mall closed down permanently about a month ago. The girls and women around there were usually battle-scarred and tough as nails but were in my opinion some of the most vulnerable and marginalized people around. A lifetime of abuse and disappointments cuts their chances short. :?
Bit off topic but often there's a notion that sex tourists and sexpats 'prey' on the women in the bars and places like Sorya Mall. Hence calling the women 'vulnerable'. From my earlier experience, I see it as a 2 way street where some of these women can be very 'professional' in what they do and will be opportunistic/take advantage and equally, one could say 'prey' on men..particularly 'vulnerable' ones.

So not totally disagreeing with you and no doubt some/perhaps many are 'vulnerable' (albeit I think it's a moot point as to what one classifies as 'vulnerable') but it's not all a one way street is all I'm saying. In the past, I've seen some very 'professional' girls operating out of SM, old Walkabout and Pontoon who play the game as a matter of choice and I would definitely not refer to as 'vulnerable'.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

The women who were around Golden Sorya Mall were at the end of the line. Most from poverty stricken backgrounds, possibly suffering physical and sexual abuse at home, virginity sold, working off debts in brothels, maybe working in bars for a bit, then becoming addicted to ice and getting too worn out so ending up on the streets. That's a long road and it didn't start with them waking up one day and deciding to go and have some consensual paid fun with some elderly john in a freelance bar on 51. There's a bigger picture that you can ignore if you want.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
kagi
Expatriate
Switzerland

Post by kagi »

verdebandit wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:51 pm You can try happiness guesthouse just off 130 close to central market.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic