Cheapest hourly hotel to bring a girl to in PP?

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Darkcel
Expatriate
Angola

Re: Cheapest hourly hotel to bring a girl to in PP?

Post by Darkcel »

phuketrichard wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:51 pm am i the only one that sees this as a guy stepping out on his wife with a bar girl??
wtf has romance to do with it?
Either that or he's a little socially awkward and thinks the whole country will find out he slept with a bar slag
truffledog
Expatriate
Italy

Post by truffledog »

John Bingham wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:59 pm The place I mentioned is totally kosher, just for the love of god don't bring a black light with you, it will only spoil the romantic atmosphere.
I do not see that "clean" is one of the OP's requirements. Maybe he likes the smell of drying up juices.
work is for people who cant find truffles
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

Why discreet? Not proud? You mean discretion for the girl because she's going to be embarrassed as fuck to be having to go to some rat's nest with a classless John who has actually hunted for the nastiest accommodation, for her torment.
Most would check in prior to bringing company, but I imagine you are not willing to gamble with $10 in case you couldn't find a vulnerable girl.
I actually don't think anybody would genuinely, publicly request this information, so u r getting the bites that entertain small minds, with a mock thread.
I would take the troll accusation over the alternative.
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:52 am Why discreet? Not proud? You mean discretion for the girl because she's going to be embarrassed as fuck to be having to go to some rat's nest with a classless John who has actually hunted for the nastiest accommodation, for her torment.
Most would check in prior to bringing company, but I imagine you are not willing to gamble with $10 in case you couldn't find a vulnerable girl.
I actually don't think anybody would genuinely, publicly request this information, so u r getting the bites that entertain small minds, with a mock thread.
Yeah, troll #metoo. :sign17: Lol.
Why ask about the cheapest and sleaziest room possible in PP for a quick shag on an online forum, when you can just check out the prices for yourself. I know that for example you can get a (relatively clean) room for a whole night at Golden Home Guesthouse on St 172 for $10-12, so what's this shit about $10 for one hour. Do you even live here ?
Ot Mean Loi
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ot Mean Loi »

JeffDavenport35 - You have just redefined the definition of - - Cheap Charlie.
How low can you go?

OML
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
ego bibere nimis
Expatriate
Australia

Post by ego bibere nimis »

JeffDavenport35 wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:15 pm Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a hotel in PP that is:

- very cheap
- very discreet (to bring a girl to)
- charges per hour
- is easy and fast to check in?

Thanks in advance... ☺
Ask the girl. Say, " you don't deserve anything but the dirtiest, shittiest hotel room. Any ideas where we can go so that I can have my way with you, then negotiate you down to the lowest possible short time rate?"
You know that tingly little feeling you get when you really like someone? That's common sense leaving your body.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:52 am Why discreet? Not proud? You mean discretion for the girl because she's going to be embarrassed as fuck to be having to go to some rat's nest with a classless John who has actually hunted for the nastiest accommodation, for her torment.
More likely discretion for a GF/partner/wife. I doubt short time girls aka Sorya Mall skanks are 'vulnerable'.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

I have so much to say, then I remember that I was silly enough to create this account in my real name, with my real photo, and anything I say can and will be held against me at the court of Oscar's. ;)
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

rozzieoz wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:51 am I have so much to say, then I remember that I was silly enough to create this account in my real name, with my real photo, and anything I say can and will be held against me at the court of Oscar's. ;)
better than hiding behind some random handle and posting shit that you would never saw in real life!!
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic