Blood tests

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Gazzy
Expatriate
South Africa

Blood tests

Post by Gazzy »

Need a series of blood tests, vital signs, blood- sugar levels, Psa, etc. Could you suggest a reputable place around Bkk1, Daun Penh, Riverside areas. Thanks
drozd
Expatriate
Mexico

Re: Blood tests

Post by drozd »

Paramed on st.154.
mannanman
Expatriate
Isle of Man

Post by mannanman »

Yep. Paramed.
People of the world, spice up your life.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

Raffles clinic stopped using them, I also stopped using them after they provided me with a false positive test result.

I stick to Pasteur these days.
Gazzy
Expatriate
South Africa

Post by Gazzy »

Thank you
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic