ACE School's Michael Strahan (Teacher Michael in Cambodia) Admits to Grooming Underage Student in Cambodia

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
WillieW
Expatriate
Bhutan

Re: ACE School's Michael Strahan (Teacher Michael in Cambodia) Admits to Grooming Underage Student in Cambodia

Post by WillieW »

:OD: .
Be your own toy.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: ACE School's Michael Strahan (Teacher Michael in Cambodia) Admits to Grooming Underage Student in Cambodia

Post by Freightdog »

WillieW wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:50 pm Personally I wouldnt want my primary school aged kids taught by a gay teacher. Secondary school might not be so problematic but definitely not primary school.
Do please enlighten us as to why you make that distinction, as it seems to be from a source of utter ignorance.
I would want my son taught by any teacher who is able to teach, and whose personal life does not compromise their professional conduct. If you have children, I would be rather concerned about their upbringing when exposed to bigotry and hatred. Isn’t there enough of that already?
WillieW
Expatriate
Bhutan

Post by WillieW »

The distinction? Secondary school age they should be able to know whats going on if a pervert teacher tries anything on them. I dont ever hate on anyone just so long as they behave themselves.
Be your own toy.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

WillieW wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:31 pm The distinction? Secondary school age they should be able to know whats going on if a pervert teacher tries anything on them. I dont ever hate on anyone just so long as they behave themselves.
And yet you alluded to just that in your now deleted post.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

As i remember my youth, as teenagers the last thing we wanted to hear about was adults having sex - AT ALL - not parents and not teachers - was just "ew" and up-chuck to imagine that old people (over 30) even have sex, so please do not remind us of this (let alone trying to flirt with us.) :bad: Gross you guys.
That's how I remember it anyway. Leave the kids alone. :evil:
WillieW
Expatriate
Bhutan

Post by WillieW »

Freightdog wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:50 pm
WillieW wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:31 pm The distinction? Secondary school age they should be able to know whats going on if a pervert teacher tries anything on them. I dont ever hate on anyone just so long as they behave themselves.
And yet you alluded to just that in your now deleted post.
I dont thinks so. ...I dont hate gays ,,,just dont want them molesting the kids :)
And yet you support the genocide by Imperialist British monarchs of the British Empires indigenous populations ???. As if thats OK !!! Oh ok well just forget that ever happened shall we ?
Be your own toy.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

The thing that is upsetting to me is the association, recycling, rebranding of the rainbow by gays etc.
Yeah i get it, diversity, then why isn't there black, white or grey, or turquoise, or fluo, or phosphorescent ? Bollocks in technicolor to me.

Rainbows are a kids drawing classic, a gift for the eyes, an efficient way to associate nature and happiness in one sketch, a miracle of atmospheric conditions and timing, a brief sky reminder that not all is ugly in that world.
Look at this beauty ^^

But fuck me dead, now it's all about
aggressive butch girls, overconfident weirdos loudly explaining what hasn't been asked about them, and various inbeetweeners from a SEXUAL niche to another, the more controversial the better.
Come on, pick a fucking color already, and try stick to something.

Rainbows on them or lube in my kid schoolbag, same feeling, wrong.

Am i crazy ?

And as for the clown-look, baggy pants, round colorful glasses and the hair disaster, not only it's distracting the kids focus, and influence them on bad style, not only it's basically luring them into a false innocent feeling, but it' s mean towards real life clowns who struggle already to look extravagant and attract an audience (the same, what a coincidence).
That's the level now, really ? We're talking non-disabled / retarded kids right ?

I never needed a bozo to follow school, for fuck's sake....How is that profile getting any cred at the selection process ? His stupid smile ? Come on. Do you have any trust whatsoever in 2022 toward someone still making the thumb up while posing for a promotional pic ? Really ?

The school fucked up.

And if the use of the word "flamboyant" could be tuned down a bit, because all i see is masses of loud ageing overweighted people ready to anything for a nervous laugh, and it ain't pretty each fucking time.
Flamboyant for 400.000 years at least (fire domestication)
Flamboyant in 2022 ^^
Let's keep flamboyant for the wood fire stuff, and a few highly original characters through the human history (a few certainly are UK singers, go figure... :stir: ), that'll be good enough already ^^
Last edited by Ghostwriter on Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
krisduncs
Expatriate

Post by krisduncs »

Loks like her from hi-de-hi.
Cambo Dear
Expatriate
Libya

Post by Cambo Dear »

The thing is that he is clearly a cock bag whatever his sexual orientation happens to be. In its desperation to appear suitably woke and inclusive, the school clearly overlooked serious safeguarding issues and put children at risk. As a school that positions itself as a notch above other similar language institutions, this was a serious misjudgement and personally, I would not let my child within a hundred metres of the place.

In terms of whether or not homosexuals should be allowed to teach children - of course they should - but they shouldn't ram their orientation down their students throats, especially In a conservative country like Cambodia.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Him, sniffing some hairy pussy (at 3.30) while watching & commenting a lesbian video, is a way to present it, nonetheless accurate ^^
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic