“Minor attracted persons” coming for your kids soon.

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

“Minor attracted persons” coming for your kids soon.

Post by Chad Sexington »

I would have tagged this onto the earlier topic about someone in the UK getting a police visit for being “ untoward about peaedophiles” but that thread deviated to be about alternative countries to live in other than the UK.
Things are taking a turn for the worse, and it’s not just the UK so I reckon this deserves a thread of its own.
Certain groups (the left, of course) are pushing for ‘peaedophiles’ to be referred to as “Minor Attacted Persons” in a blatant attempt to de-stigmatize their monstrous behavior. Next they’ll declare them an oppressed minority, and indeed try to garner sympathy for them, prevent them from being vilified and normalize their behavior.
If this continues, it is only a matter of time before these sick cunts begin to campaign for Minor Attracted Persons (MAPs) to be allowed to have sex with ‘consenting’ minors, “because they can’t help who they’re attracted to, and it’s ‘natural for them’ to be attracted to children” and if you object to their behavior you’ll be labeled a bigot.
And don’t think a 16, 18 or 21 year old age of consent law is going to prevent this, because if ‘underage’ children are being allowed to ‘consent’ to begin gender reassignment (after being actively encouraged to do so by so called experts/groomers), then what’s to stop them from consenting to sex? and once MAPs are normalized, it’s a short leap to it being legalized, and then there’ll be no shortage of experts/groomers to encourage them.
All the woke bullshit we’re suffering is leading right up to this, and it’s time it was stamped on before degenerates completely take over society.

Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: “Minor attracted persons” coming for your kids soon.

Post by Kammekor »

Chad Sexington wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:45 pm
And don’t think a 16, 18 or 21 year old age of consent law is going to prevent this, because if ‘underage’ children are being allowed to ‘consent’ to begin gender reassignment (after being actively encouraged to do so by so called experts/groomers), then what’s to stop them from consenting to sex? and once MAPs are normalized, it’s a short leap to it being legalized, and then there’ll be no shortage of experts/groomers to encourage them.
All the woke bullshit we’re suffering is leading right up to this, and it’s time it was stamped on before degenerates completely take over society.
Having worked in secondary education for over a decade, I must have taught well over two thousand adolescents and have been a mentor of about 400 of them.
During my time there I have seen adolescents struggling with their sexuality, struggling with their gender, and these were sincere struggles, not 'encouraged by groomers'. I'm not talking about hundreds of them, but some of them. Not understood, struggling with their own thoughts, often residing to auto mutilation to (re)gain control of their feelings.

Some kids simply have a different mindset, a different feeling, than the majority. Nobody asks you to understand it, but at least you could accept the fact it exists, even though it doesn't fit the way you think people should live their lives.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Chad Sexington wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:45 pm Certain groups (the left, of course) are pushing for ‘peaedophiles’ to be referred to as “Minor Attacted Persons” in a blatant attempt to de-stigmatize their monstrous behavior. Next they’ll declare them an oppressed minority, and indeed try to garner sympathy for them, prevent them from being vilified and normalize their behavior.
If this continues, it is only a matter of time before these sick cunts begin to campaign for Minor Attracted Persons (MAPs) to be allowed to have sex with ‘consenting’ minors, “because they can’t help who they’re attracted to, and it’s ‘natural for them’ to be attracted to children” and if you object to their behavior you’ll be labeled a bigot.
Can you point out anyone prominent outside their own membership who has indicated that they support this? As far as I can remember the whole idea has been met with derision and disgust by all across the board. Even the LGBT movement reject them.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Chad Sexington »

John Bingham wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:03 pm
Chad Sexington wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:45 pm Certain groups (the left, of course) are pushing for ‘peaedophiles’ to be referred to as “Minor Attacted Persons” in a blatant attempt to de-stigmatize their monstrous behavior. Next they’ll declare them an oppressed minority, and indeed try to garner sympathy for them, prevent them from being vilified and normalize their behavior.
Can you point out anyone prominent outside their own membership who has indicated that they support this? As far as I can remember the whole idea has been met with derision and disgust by all across the board. Even the LGBT movement reject them.
It’s the thin end of the wedge, nip it in the bud or it’ll happen.
Who’d have thought their daughters would be sharing a bathroom or changing room with a man in a dress.
sammycooke
Expatriate
Canada

Post by sammycooke »

Chad Sexington wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:45 pm I would have tagged this onto the earlier topic about someone in the UK getting a police visit for being “ untoward about peaedophiles” but that thread deviated to be about alternative countries to live in other than the UK.
Things are taking a turn for the worse, and it’s not just the UK so I reckon this deserves a thread of its own.
Certain groups (the left, of course) are pushing for ‘peaedophiles’ to be referred to as “Minor Attacted Persons” in a blatant attempt to de-stigmatize their monstrous behavior. Next they’ll declare them an oppressed minority, and indeed try to garner sympathy for them, prevent them from being vilified and normalize their behavior.
If this continues, it is only a matter of time before these sick cunts begin to campaign for Minor Attracted Persons (MAPs) to be allowed to have sex with ‘consenting’ minors, “because they
Chill dude. Paranoid much?
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Chad Sexington »

sammycooke wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:32 pm
Chad Sexington wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:45 pm I would have tagged this onto the earlier topic about someone in the UK getting a police visit for being “ untoward about peaedophiles” but that thread deviated to be about alternative countries to live in other than the UK.
If this continues, it is only a matter of time before these sick cunts begin to campaign for Minor Attracted Persons (MAPs) to be allowed to have sex with ‘consenting’ minors, “because they
Chill dude. Paranoid much?
Yeah, legitimizing peaedophilia, what could possibly go wrong?
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

More info:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/educatio ... r-resigns/
Old Dominion University professor Allyn Walker, whose research into adults who are sexually attracted to minors drew protests and threats, has agreed to step down, Walker and the school announced in a joint statement Wednesday.

Walker, an assistant professor of sociology and criminal justice, had been placed on administrative leave Nov. 16. They now will remain on leave until the expiration of their current contract in May.

Walker’s research into “minor-attracted people” and their use of that term had been met with an outcry from students and others online, who claimed that such language destigmatized sex offenders. Walker has maintained that their work was intended to better understand would-be sex offenders and prevent child sexual abuse.

“That research was mischaracterized by some in the media and online, partly on the basis of my trans identity,” Walker said in the statement Wednesday.
The professor in question (they/them):
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Chad Sexington »

Big Daikon wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:04 pm More info:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/educatio ... r-resigns/
Old Dominion University professor Allyn Walker, whose research into adults who are sexually attracted to minors drew protests and threats, has agreed to step down, Walker and the school announced in a joint statement Wednesday.

Walker, an assistant professor of sociology and criminal justice, had been placed on administrative leave Nov. 16. They now will remain on leave until the expiration of their current contract in May.

Walker’s research into “minor-attracted people” and their use of that term had been met with an outcry from students and others online, who claimed that such language destigmatized sex offenders. Walker has maintained that their work was intended to better understand would-be sex offenders and prevent child sexual abuse.

“That research was mischaracterized by some in the media and online, partly on the basis of my trans identity,” Walker said in the statement Wednesday.
The professor in question (they/them):
Those pesky ‘transphobics’ calling “them” out for “their” degenerate defence of peado’s, how dare they.
sammycooke
Expatriate
Canada

Post by sammycooke »

I worry about the real scary shit like the Russian Ukrainian war, climate change, etc. We're all fucked. I'm just glad I'm old and lived probably during one of the best times and places ever, and feel sorry for younger people who already face a rougher go of it.

As for your whole point yeah, paedos bad. I think most people, except paedos get it. And super woke shit is too much too, but so is dwelling on and hating every person who is gender shall we say "challenged"?
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by xandreu »

This is absolute nonsense. Paedophilia will never, ever be legalised or even 'accepted' as a legitimate sexuality. I don't know where this stuff comes from, but even worse, that there are people who honestly believe this will in any way become a reality.

One or two people making contraversial statements online in order to get their 15 minutes of "look at how open minded and leftist I am" does not equate to any possibility of a decently minded, civilised society even agreeing with them, let alone setting out to change people's opinions on such a disgusting, harmful and predatory act.

It's a load of bulls**.

Move on.
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic