“Minor attracted persons” coming for your kids soon.

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: “Minor attracted persons” coming for your kids soon.

Post by John Bingham »

xandreu wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:39 pm Do you have any legitimate links to official fact based sources for this? Or are we just at the rumour stage?

Given the seriousness of accusing someone, or even alluding to someone being involved in something like this, it would be wrong to post or link to anything that was not from an official source.

If you have anything from an official source (I can't find anything on Google, so perhaps I'm thinking of the wrong person or there are no official sources) I'd be interested to see.

If it's just rumours and gossip, I'm not interested. And I certainly don't think it would be right (or even legal) to post any names.
It's not rumors, he was sending dodgy messages to students, and he made a video to try and excuse himself where he admitted they were his texts. He deleted it since. Check TOF.

Silence, exile, and cunning.
Phnom Pen Company
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Phnom Pen Company »

https://web.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 7927799729

This post seems to have the original "apology" in the comments saved. He victim blames and he admits to the messages being from him. After the newer post were made, he deleted his tiktok and "apology" video. Im not too tech savvy, but "ស្រីលាន់ អូរឫស្សី" is the FB page. You can find the page if you copy and paste it into FB.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

The creep doesn't seem to realize that teachers aren't supposed to hit on students.
Facebook comment wrote:look, stop tryna gaslight people. who tf unsent every single message on instagram yesterday?! who tf unsent the “apology” message yesterday?

also the receipts are on messenger, all unsent message would appear “___ unsent a message”
also why tf would a 17 year old set you up in 2018?! you kept mentioning your “ex-student” bitch the fact that you were prolly in your 50s (i guess? you look old) and were texting YOUR student is already a big ass red flag. where tf is your professionalism? but we ain’t gon talk about that yet.

and those stupid ass influenzas that are kissing his ass, you’re sick and dumb. people liek these shouldn’t be giving any platform ffs.

this is the “apology” he sent to the boy yesterday night before he unsent every messages on instagram. and the audacity to accuse the boy of unsending messages and setting him up. bruh
Phnom Pen Company
Expatriate
United States of America

Surely a separate thread should be made.
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by xandreu »

Phnom Pen Company wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:05 pm https://web.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 7927799729

This post seems to have the original "apology" in the comments saved. He victim blames and he admits to the messages being from him. After the newer post were made, he deleted his tiktok and "apology" video. Im not too tech savvy, but "ស្រីលាន់ អូរឫស្សី" is the FB page. You can find the page if you copy and paste it into FB.
Yes, it's who I was thinking. Kind of shocked but not shocked at the same time. I used TikTok for a short time a couple of years ago and he kept annoyingly popping up on my feed, so I blocked his channel (or whatever you call it). I found him to be a bit of a knuckle knawing embarrassment not only to the foreign community but to the gay foreign community in Cambodia. He did seem to have a certain charm that appeared to endear him to the Khmers though. They seem to be drawn to the crazy, fun-loving, 'bubbly' foreigner types.

Putting aside the sexual predator he seems to have been all along, it's quite astonishing that he would seek so much fame in the Cambodian community, yet expect to get away with sending illicit text messages to underage children without getting caught.

I can't seem to find much else out about the story. The apology video seems to have disappeared, but I'm not sure I want to know any more, other than he's been fired from his job and has either been arrested here or at least had the decency to GTFO of Cambodia and is currently under investigation in his own country.
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

xandreu wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:08 pm The apology video seems to have disappeared...
Just scroll down on that Facebook link and you can see it. 8-)
Phnom Pen Company
Expatriate
United States of America

I'm just surprised CEO news hasn't made a separate topic yet. Discussing it here seems to detract from the OP's post 8 pages ago. @clutchcargo or any other mods can put some insight here.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

It's totally on topic, except this is really happening.
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by xandreu »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:16 pm
xandreu wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:08 pm The apology video seems to have disappeared...
Just scroll down on that Facebook link and you can see it. 8-)
Yes I see it now. Sounded like an explosion in a contradiction factory. How can you 'take resposibility for your own words' and then claim you're a victim of a set-up in the same sentence? :facepalm:
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

Let’s hope ACE have acted swiftly on this.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic