“Minor attracted persons” coming for your kids soon.

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: “Minor attracted persons” coming for your kids soon.

Post by Big Daikon »

No, we will not "move on".

We are seeing a pattern of creepy pedo behavior coming from intellectuals and, apparently, law enforcement as well.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 663692001/
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... 8520120514
https://www.wvnews.com/news/wvnews/fbi- ... 4ed3a.html

Also, check what French "intellectuals" of the 60s fought for.
NotYourUncle
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by NotYourUncle »

sammycooke wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:32 pm
Chad Sexington wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:45 pm I would have tagged this onto the earlier topic about someone in the UK getting a police visit for being “ untoward about peaedophiles” but that thread deviated to be about alternative countries to live in other than the UK.
Things are taking a turn for the worse, and it’s not just the UK so I reckon this deserves a thread of its own.
Certain groups (the left, of course) are pushing for ‘peaedophiles’ to be referred to as “Minor Attacted Persons” in a blatant attempt to de-stigmatize their monstrous behavior. Next they’ll declare them an oppressed minority, and indeed try to garner sympathy for them, prevent them from being vilified and normalize their behavior.
If this continues, it is only a matter of time before these sick cunts begin to campaign for Minor Attracted Persons (MAPs) to be allowed to have sex with ‘consenting’ minors, “because they
Chill dude. Paranoid much?
Very legitimately paranoid... all the weird crap they've been normalising over the years, you haven't noticed?! This isn't something people should flippantly ignore.

pronouns- it/that
as quite obviously, I identify as a f***ing watermelon
NotYourUncle
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by NotYourUncle »

NotYourUncle wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:36 pm
Chad Sexington wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:45 pm I would have tagged this onto the earlier topic about someone in the UK getting a police visit for being “ untoward about peaedophiles” but that thread deviated to be about alternative countries to live in other than the UK.
Things are taking a turn for the worse, and it’s not just the UK so I reckon this deserves a thread of its own.
Certain groups (the left, of course) are pushing for ‘peaedophiles’ to be referred to as “Minor Attacted Persons” in a blatant attempt to de-stigmatize their monstrous behavior. Next they’ll declare them an oppressed minority, and indeed try to garner sympathy for them, prevent them from being vilified and normalize their behavior.
If this continues, it is only a matter of time before these sick cunts begin to campaign for Minor Attracted Persons (MAPs) to be allowed to have sex with ‘consenting’ minors, “because they
Very legitimately paranoid... all the weird crap they've been normalising over the years, you haven't noticed?! This isn't something people should flippantly ignore.

Haha, video is age restricted.. wonder how long for
pronouns- it/that
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

This forum has posted numerous news articles about Western men getting busted for child molestation. The reaction here has been strongly supportive of swift legal punishment.

Yet, under different circumstances, I see a moral ambivalence and even hostility over the mentioning of the very same topic.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

"on the basis of my trans identity"

What is 'his' trans identity supposed to mean? I just thought he was a woolie woofter that spoke like a girl.
sammycooke
Expatriate
Canada

Post by sammycooke »

NotYourUncle wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:36 pm

Really? Where do you get this shit. Ya I'm really worried now. Everybody is gonna start fucking their dogs.

Run!!! It's being normalized!!

It is fucked though I'll agree with that. But really? Don't know too many movements like that. Germany does seem to have a weird sex scene in Berlin.

Not that I've ever been there.
TWY
Expatriate
Macedonia

Post by TWY »

xandreu wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:44 pm This is absolute nonsense. Paedophilia will never, ever be legalised or even 'accepted' as a legitimate sexuality. I don't know where this stuff comes from, but even worse, that there are people who honestly believe this will in any way become a reality.

One or two people making contraversial statements online in order to get their 15 minutes of "look at how open minded and leftist I am" does not equate to any possibility of a decently minded, civilised society even agreeing with them, let alone setting out to change people's opinions on such a disgusting, harmful and predatory act.

It's a load of bulls**.

Move on.
--------------------

Yeah, I mean it sounds as dumb as allowing men to use girls bathrooms......... well on second thought!
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

Fanatical nonsense from the extremists that the extremists on the other end of the spectrum can overreact to. They can rant for hours pretending the views of a small minority are popularly held.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

I would disagree with that. It seems to be a small minority with a disportionate amount of power pushing these issues.
NotYourUncle
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by NotYourUncle »

GMJS-CEO wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:49 pm Fanatical nonsense from the extremists that the extremists on the other end of the spectrum can overreact to. They can rant for hours pretending the views of a small minority are popularly held.
Small minority that almost certainly includes the demented POTUS

pronouns- it/that
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic