Conspiracy Theories Around The Queen's Death

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Conspiracy Theories Around The Queen's Death

Post by Anchor Moy »

I don't want to upset anyone in the Queen is Dead thread, so I've started a new one for trivia, silliness, and conspiracy theories about the Queen's (supposed) death.
In this case, a man believes that the Queen is not dead and that King Charles has her locked in one of her palaces. I'm sure there will be plenty more...
:popcorn:
Man who appeared to grab flag on Queen’s coffin did not believe she was dead, court hears
Muhammad Khan, 28, appears in Westminster magistrates court over public order charges
Wed 21 Sep 2022 11.05 BST

A man who appeared to grab the flag draped over the Queen’s coffin planned to trespass at royal residences including Buckingham Palace because he did not believe she was dead, a court has heard.

Muhammad Khan, 28, allegedly left the queue in Westminster Hall on Friday night while the monarch was lying in state as the live feed briefly cut away.

Khan was arrested and appeared at Westminster magistrates court on Tuesday, charged with two counts under the Public Order Act.

Luke Staton, prosecuting, said Khan had been among about 250,000 people who filed through the hall between 5pm on Wednesday and Monday morning to pay their respects after queuing for hours along the banks of the River Thames.

“The defendant had reached Westminster Hall. He was then seen by officers, who were present, to approach the coffin,” Staton said.

“He stepped off the carpet in the direction of the catafalque, then grabbed hold of the royal standard flag draped over the coffin with both of his hands.”

The court heard Khan was quickly detained, arrested and interviewed by police.

“The defendant did express the idea that the Queen is not dead and that he approached the coffin because he wanted to check for himself,” Staton said. “He did say, prior to the state funeral, he was planning on going to the funeral. He planned to write to the royal family and if they did not reply he planned to go to Windsor Castle, Buckingham Palace and Balmoral to try to speak to the Queen.”

The court heard Khan said if he was unsuccessful: “I would have to trespass in order to try and make contact,” and when asked how many times he would try, he replied: “As long as I’m living.”

District judge Michael Snow did not question Khan, who was not represented by a lawyer, after doctors had assessed him as not fit to take part in proceedings.

The court heard he was experiencing delusions and the judge told him: “At the time when you were in Westminster you didn’t accept that the Queen was dead and that was the reason you were moving towards the coffin to satisfy yourself that she was.”

He added: “He is delusional still and thinks the Queen is not dead, thinks King Charles has something to do with it and may go to Windsor Castle to pay his respects but also because he still thinks she is alive.”

Khan spoke to confirm his name, date of birth and that he was staying at a friend’s address in Wood Green, north London, during the hearing.

The judge granted him bail on condition he remained in an east London mental health hospital until his next appearance at the court on 18 October.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... estminster
violet
Expatriate

Re: Conspiracy Theories Around The Queen's Death

Post by violet »

Sheesh imagine being in that mind. He’s surely got other weird thoughts swirling around.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

1 nutter in 250,000 is probably par for the course statistically.
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Maybe a very cavalier King Charles tricked him into it ?
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

8) Uh-huh-huh, I thought Elvis was the King.

Queen Elizabeth’s death revives QAnon theory Trump will become king of England

Trump is not royalty, British or otherwise.
Claire Goforth
Posted on Sep 15, 2022
A recent conspiracy holds that former President Donald Trump is going to be crowned king of England. The theory is of course nonsense. But some people fervently believe it.

One element of “proof” that Trump is to be coronated now that Queen Elizabeth II has passed away is based on him violating royal protocol by walking in front of her while he was president.

A TikToker broke down the bizarre theory earlier this week.

“When I first saw this video, I thought he was fucking with you. You know, the way he likes to fuck with people,” TikToker Proud Patriot said of Trump walking in front of the queen. “…Someone told me today, he’s actually been knighted as a king.”
https://www.dailydot.com/debug/conspira ... g-england/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic