MOON LANDING HOAX CONFESSION

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: MOON LANDING HOAX CONFESSION

Post by phuketrichard »

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/foru ... 231129/pg1

all the nuts are here

and from the guy that made the video
Like a child who grew up in a jewelry store and treated diamonds like marbles, I have been around this moon landing fraud stuff for so long, I thought the Confession Video I uploaded was just one more video of mine in a long series that I have done on the subject, not realizing that to the world this video is a diamond. When it got 100,000 views in two days, doubling every 12 hours, I realized that I should have put my watermark of "Sibrel.com" on it, so that people can find out more about the story.

In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
bossho
Aging Tweaker
United States of America

Post by bossho »

All this about the hoax moon landing and nothing about Stanley Kubrick, other themes in "The Shining" or any of that?
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Chad Sexington wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:39 pm I’ve always kept an open mind regarding the moon landing being genuine, but it’s strange that in 50 years they’ve never been back to the moon.
Is it because it was a hoax, and to actually go there might expose that fact? imagine if astronauts don’t really appear to be bouncing on springs when walking on the moon, or if clouds of dust billow up into the air on each footstep, or that flags float upwards.
If it indeed was a hoax, perhaps there’s an agreement that an actual attempt will not be made until after all those involved in the hoax are no longer living?
They went back five times.

Moon landing conspiracies are totally retarded; even the Russians and the Chinese acknowledge that they happened - and both those nations landed unmanned missions on the moon as part of the space race

In fact; it's been whispered that a Soviet mission did in fact land men on the moon but it wasn't a success and they died there

Anyhow, the lunar reconnaissance orbiter has mapped the moon and has images of the varied footprints left by the 12 people who walked there over six separate missions. It's also possible to see the surveyor 3 probe that's there since 1967

There's all sort of functioning equipment, including seismographs there that was taken by these missions, there's thousands of photos of all missions and we brought back loads of lunar dust and rocks

It's a piss poor conspiracy - there's simply too much supporting independent evidence from all around the globe for it to be credible

I love a good conspiracy - but this one is pish
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

truffledog wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:42 pm How much technology did Apollo 11 have?

The Apollo Guidance Computer had RAM of 4KB, a 32KB hard disk. It was fairly compact for its time, measuring 60cm x 30cm x 15cm, but weighed around 30kg.

Is my phone more powerful than Apollo 11?

Your smartphone is millions of times more powerful than the Apollo 11 guidance computers.

was it really possible to fly to the moon with such an equipment?
yup

Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

Ben Franklin wrote: Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead.
6 moon missions with landings, 12 guys. Plus their fellas up in orbit. 18 guys.
Jim Lovell went twice, but never set foot.
Around 24 astronauts who went, of which about 10 or so are still with us.

Many biographies, autobiographies, and so on written on the subject.
Then the mission controllers, the engineers, the technicians, the photographers, the scientists, observers.

A secret over 50years strong?
Poppycock
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Freightdog wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:18 pm
Ben Franklin wrote: Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead.
6 moon missions with landings, 12 guys. Plus their fellas up in orbit. 18 guys.
Jim Lovell went twice, but never set foot.
Around 24 astronauts who went, of which about 10 or so are still with us.

Many biographies, autobiographies, and so on written on the subject.
Then the mission controllers, the engineers, the technicians, the photographers, the scientists, observers.

A secret over 50years strong?
Poppycock
Exactly. And if you add the Nasa staff involved, you are talking 1,000's of people that all kept schtum for 5 decades?

And thinking up and executing such an elaborate hoax would probably have been harder than flying a few guys to the moon.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Some of them saw UFOs
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

rozzieoz wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:45 pm Some of them saw UFOs
Any flying object that cannot be identified is a UFO; so doubtless they did
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

truffledog wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:42 pm How much technology did Apollo 11 have?

The Apollo Guidance Computer had RAM of 4KB, a 32KB hard disk. It was fairly compact for its time, measuring 60cm x 30cm x 15cm, but weighed around 30kg.

Is my phone more powerful than Apollo 11?

Your smartphone is millions of times more powerful than the Apollo 11 guidance computers.

was it really possible to fly to the moon with such an equipment?
Apollo probably had something close to the best available.

Here’s a link to what is in the Boeings I fly, now.
https://www.geaviation.com/sites/defaul ... asheet.pdf

What needs to considered is that the computer has/had a very specific task, whereas the average phone, iPad, or computer is all things to all customers. Moreover, it had to be robust enough to survive the rigours of launch, landing, launch again, and re-entry.
With mass being a limiting factor, it had to be strong enough, reliable enough, light enough, and just enough.
truffledog
Expatriate
Italy

Post by truffledog »

Freightdog wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:56 pm
Here’s a link to what is in the Boeings I fly, now.
https://www.geaviation.com/sites/defaul ... asheet.pdf
Looks like a stadard home pc of many years ago.
work is for people who cant find truffles
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic