Fauci is leaving

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Fauci is leaving

Post by hanno »

A shame, I think he is a genius and very brave.

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/08/22/poli ... index.html
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Fauci is leaving

Post by Spigzy »

Re: shame, I've got to file this one under "not enough information to decide". His earlier work in the US for AIDS & other preparatory work for other pandemics, etc. seems to be unfaulted & superb, but sadly his legacy that will be remembered most will be how COVID was handled. I can't watch those senator(?) briefings/investigations & how he totally snakes his way around what was going on in the Wuhan lab & what role the US had to play there. It's just so fishy.

I'm sticking with my thought that the CIA deliberately 'released' the virus knowing it would cripple China under Winnie-Xi-Pooh who would go "Zero COVID" & destroy the burgeoning Chinese economy that was clearly going to overtake the USA as #1 in the coming decade. Throw in hypochondriac Putin's crumbling Russia & you've got a double win against communism, God Bless America & all that jazz. Which could actually be a good thing all said & done, but damn those interviews were awkward viewing for Fauci.

That all could be cobblers of course, but I do find it odd that things like the investigation into the origins of COVID19, like Ghislain Maxwell's client list, hasn't been so much as whispered. Time to watch some more X-files & the Cigarette Smoking Man.. "That which makes miracles, can also make great evil."
:D
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
Ong Tay
Expatriate
Vietnam

Post by Ong Tay »

A well-deserved retirement, although he doesn't seem like the type who will simply spend his time gardening!
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Ong Tay wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:25 am A well-deserved retirement, although he doesn't seem like the type who will simply spend his time gardening!
He didn't say he was retiring, he said he was moving on to the next stage of his career.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Ong Tay
Expatriate
Vietnam

Post by Ong Tay »

Well, good for him - starting a new working chapter at 81 years of age is admirable!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic