It happened; RIP AndyKK

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Re: It happened; RIP AndyKK

Post by Jerry Atrick »

phuketrichard wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:21 am Cremation at 11, kids never bothered travelling over and Usha did it all on her own:
Dickwad comment Richard

R.I.P Andy
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Richard was friends with Andy for years. Before everyone gangs up in outrage we can pause and consider if he has more insight into the situation than has been posted here.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

^ by the way my comment wasn’t invitation for Richard to elaborate.
From how Andy posted about family, it doesn’t seem he would want negativity when he was repeatedly calling for positivity on this thread.

And, insight or not - sometimes it’s better to hold our tongues.

I understand your feeling though, Richard
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
yong
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by yong »

Just saw this news. @AndyKK had been a fighter throughout a man who hold his head high despite the battles he was facing each day. I salute you Andy with the highest regards. Peace be with you. Shalom.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

phuketrichard wrote:Cremation at 11, kids never bothered travelling over and Usha did it all on her own:
he had a good run and it was cut short

in better times
I just couldn’t, I’m really sorry.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

he made contact ,with his , daughter and she said it would be difficult to drop everything and come here .
i wouldnt want any of my relatives to ever go to Phnom Penh , espeaxially for me if i was dead
i dont see it as horrible she didnt drop everything to impress anybody by coming here for what happened .
i wouldnt want anybody to disrupt themselves if i was a fatality .
could always meet up afterwards if there is an afterlife
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
Flexxman
Expatriate

Post by Flexxman »

Always an excellent contributor to CEO. All the time I hoped his luck was going to turn a corner one moment, also buoyed by his own positivity.

That did unfortunately not realise.

R.I.P. Andy.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

pissontheroof wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:36 pm he made contact ,with his , daughter and she said it would be difficult to drop everything and come here .
i wouldnt want any of my relatives to ever go to Phnom Penh , espeaxially for me if i was dead
i dont see it as horrible she didnt drop everything to impress anybody by coming here for what happened .
i wouldnt want anybody to disrupt themselves if i was a fatality .
could always meet up afterwards if there is an afterlife
I agree, I wouldn't want any of my family in the US and in Europe make that trip in a hurry, just to attend my cremation. I'll be dead anyway and couldn't care less at that point. If they feel like praying for me or remembering me or whatever, they can do that back home just as well.
Aimsley
Tourist
Great Britain

Post by Aimsley »

phuketrichard wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:21 am Cremation at 11, kids never bothered travelling over and Usha did it all on her own:
he had a good run and it was cut short

in better times
As I'd explained to you in private, I have medical conditions of my own and cannot fly. My brother doesn't have a passport, nor would he be able to get one in time. Then there's the cost of the trip, we aren't well off. Also its not like I've been sat doing nothing, I've had to ring the embassy every day trying to sort out authorisation for the undertaker whom I've also been emailing daily. Usha has been great and we are ever so grateful for her, we've also told her this many times. These past few days have been the hardest I've gone through and I miss my father terribly so before you start kicking us while we're down please stop and think. I also agree, my dad wouldn't have wanted us to go over, he knows mine and my brothers situation hence why he made arrangements with Usha.
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

Please ignore PhuketDipshit, he has as much tact as used toilet paper

Condolences
If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
Locked Previous topicNext topic