It happened; RIP AndyKK

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: It could just happen

Post by Username Taken »

Damn, I was just getting used to Andy's spelling.

RIP Andy.
yongchi
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by yongchi »

RIP Andy
Ong Tay
Expatriate
Vietnam

Post by Ong Tay »

RIP Andy. My condolences to his family and friends.
Gazzy
Expatriate
South Africa

Post by Gazzy »

RIP Andy
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Adding my thanks to Roz and Richard for all you did to help.

My condolences also to friends and his son and daughter. Dealing with matters after a death is challenge enough without having to navigate things in another country.

Someone commented on Andy’s fighting spirit and positivity. He had both in spades. No more suffering.

RIP Andy
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Rest easy now, Andy. Can imagine you in that great curryhouse in the sky.
O:-)
Thoughts and condolences to family and friends.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

Amy, I’m sorry to hear of Andy’s passing- he’s at peace now if that’s some comfort?

I don’t know if any arrangements have been made, but there is a very helpful chap at Tuek Thla pagoda, on Russian Federation boulevard. He seems well versed in dealing with the needs of expats, making sure all the paperwork is straight, dealing with embassies.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

Freightdog wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:59 pm Amy, I’m sorry to hear of Andy’s passing- he’s at peace now if that’s some comfort?

I don’t know if any arrangements have been made, but there is a very helpful chap at Tuek Thla pagoda, on Russian Federation boulevard. He seems well versed in dealing with the needs of expats, making sure all the paperwork is straight, dealing with embassies.
This would be my advice after my experience following my mothers passing last year.
They will know what to do and it wont cost an arm or a leg to be honest.

Here are their details.
Evergreen Funeral Services
(+855) 15859910
[email protected]

Calling David (Dusty) and letting him deal with this would be the easiest and least stressful way of proceeding.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

In my rush to help I neglected to pay my respects to one of our better posters.
My apologies and condolences to his family and loved ones.

RIP Andy
Aimsley
Tourist
Great Britain

Post by Aimsley »

I'm still waiting for embassy to call me but usha is in touch and I've since found out that my dad had made arrangements with her and transferred her the monies to do so, she is been absolutely amazing and is carrying out my dad's wishes. I believe he will be cremated tomorrow. I just wish I could have done more. I'm am forever grateful for usha who has stayed with him and doing all this, she is one amazing lady @phuketrichard if you could please let her know this. I'm also grateful for your help especially trying to call the embassy all morning and everything else. Also shout out to @rozzieoz you've all been great. Thank you so much for everyone's condolences, it warms me that my dad was part of a very supportive forum and made many friends.
Locked Previous topicNext topic