It happened; RIP AndyKK

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Random Dude
Expatriate

Re: It could just happen

Post by Random Dude »

Aimsley wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:07 am
Ghostwriter wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:35 am
Aimsley wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:25 am Hello, I'm Amy - Andys daughter. I found this thread and forum through a link he previously sent me. Does anyone have any contact with him as I haven't heard anything for the past couple days and are growing very worried!
It's a bit early right now, but soon the first Cambodia morning readers are going to connect, check out for posters like Phuket Richard and Rozzie Oz on previous pages of this thread, do send private messages too, they seem to have the latest contacts with Andy.
Thank you, hoping I can find some sort of update. In the meantime I'll try to figure out how to send private messages.
If you click on someone's username it takes you to their profile, you can send a private message from there.
Tootsfriend
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Tootsfriend »

Random Dude wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:33 am
Aimsley wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:25 am Hello, I'm Amy - Andys daughter. I found this thread and forum through a link he previously sent me. Does anyone have any contact with him as I haven't heard anything for the past couple days and are growing very worried!
It's a bit early right now, but soon the first Cambodia morning readers are going to connect, check out for posters like Phuket Richard and Rozzie Oz on previous pages of this thread, do send private messages too, they seem to have the latest contacts with Andy.
Thank you, hoping I can find some sort of update. In the meantime I'll try to figure out how to send private messages.
If you click on someone's username it takes you to their profile, you can send a private message from there.
Dont just tell her,,,,,,, show her by sending her a PM
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

Tootsfriend wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:55 am
Random Dude wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:33 am
Dont just tell her,,,,,,, show her by sending her a PM
I've only ever received a couple of PMs, I don't recall there being instructions on how the sender did it.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

Tootsfriend
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Tootsfriend »

Freightdog wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:20 am Image
The old story,,,,, Tell someone one thousands times and they may still will not understand, Show them just once and they will know.
mannanman
Expatriate
Isle of Man

Post by mannanman »

I don’t think new members can send PM so mods will have to turn it on.
People of the world, spice up your life.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Usha ( his helper) is still with him
I sent you a message here, go to hi FB profile and get in touch ASAP
it shows he was last active on messenger 33 minutes ago
i sent him a note

sending him a message via here is next to worthless if he does not log on to here
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Usha just sent me a video of Andy, he cant talk, trouble breathing even on the ventilator.
for sure he caught it from his wife and IF he had started treatment months ago, there would be a different outcome

if there is anyone out there that can handle hospitals, ( I am not one of those)
he has no one but Usha there>
i am sure a visit from anyone ( where the fuck is the embassy?) would be appreciated
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

-
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

It could just happen

Post by rozzieoz »

Should have read the whole thread before responding.
Hope you get in touch soon.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Locked Previous topicNext topic