It happened; RIP AndyKK

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Re: It could just happen

Post by ItWasntMe »

rozzieoz wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:30 pm
ItWasntMe wrote:
violet wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:53 pm Does he have someone he knows with him at all times? Hate to think of a person alone like that
Suppose he has his helper.

But judging from his posts lately he seems very confused. I wish someone could go there and assess the situation but understand it's not as easy as 1 2 3.
I don’t think there’s much more that can be done :(
Yes I suppose you're right. The doctors have likely been on top of it the whole time. Let's just hope he recovers.
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

ItWasntMe wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:46 pm
rozzieoz wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:30 pm
ItWasntMe wrote:
violet wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:53 pm Does he have someone he knows with him at all times? Hate to think of a person alone like that
Suppose he has his helper.

But judging from his posts lately he seems very confused. I wish someone could go there and assess the situation but understand it's not as easy as 1 2 3.
I don’t think there’s much more that can be done :(
Yes I suppose you're right. The doctors have likely been on top of it the whole time. Let's just hope he recovers.
If you read carefully you’ll see your last sentence is unfortunately unlikely to occur
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
truffledog
Expatriate
Italy

Post by truffledog »

There was a talk about having kids?
work is for people who cant find truffles
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

truffledog wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:36 pm
There was a talk about having kids?
Yeah. Overseas.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Interlude
Recovery wishfull music

Aimsley
Tourist
Great Britain

Post by Aimsley »

Hello, I'm Amy - Andys daughter. I found this thread and forum through a link he previously sent me. Does anyone have any contact with him as I haven't heard anything for the past couple days and are growing very worried!
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Aimsley wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:25 am Hello, I'm Amy - Andys daughter. I found this thread and forum through a link he previously sent me. Does anyone have any contact with him as I haven't heard anything for the past couple days and are growing very worried!
It's a bit early right now, but soon the first Cambodia morning readers are going to connect, check out for posters like Phuket Richard and Rozzie Oz on previous pages of this thread, do send private messages too, they seem to have the latest contacts with Andy.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

phuketrichard wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:17 pm
Username Taken wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:42 pm @phuketrichard
Texted with him yesterday, he cant talk, eat or drink, is in the ICU
things dont look good
Is your friend still with him as a carer at the hospital?
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

If the British embassy employee is reading would someone please go be with him on behalf of his family back home
Aimsley
Tourist
Great Britain

Post by Aimsley »

Ghostwriter wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:35 am
Aimsley wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:25 am Hello, I'm Amy - Andys daughter. I found this thread and forum through a link he previously sent me. Does anyone have any contact with him as I haven't heard anything for the past couple days and are growing very worried!
It's a bit early right now, but soon the first Cambodia morning readers are going to connect, check out for posters like Phuket Richard and Rozzie Oz on previous pages of this thread, do send private messages too, they seem to have the latest contacts with Andy.
Thank you, hoping I can find some sort of update. In the meantime I'll try to figure out how to send private messages.
Locked Previous topicNext topic