Opinions, strong opinions, and bigotry

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Opinions, strong opinions, and bigotry

Post by rozzieoz »

Big Daikon wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:17 pm A discussion about opinions and bigotry winds up talking about ladyboys. Nice one, boys!
I'm not a boy. I may not have a dick but I've certainly got balls.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

rozzieoz wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:20 am
Big Daikon wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:17 pm A discussion about opinions and bigotry winds up talking about ladyboys. Nice one, boys!
I'm not a boy. I may not have a dick but I've certainly got balls.
You probably have the biggest balls around here.
NotYourUncle
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by NotYourUncle »

rozzieoz wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:44 am
NotYourUncle wrote:
xandreu wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:08 pm At the risk of derailing the thread further, there is no genetic or natural reason for any one country to have more 'ladyboys' than any other.
As I understand, it has a lot to do with the fact that in this part of the world many couples have an insane amount of children. The level of testosterone a mother passes on to a child decreases with every sprog she pops out. By about the 4th/5th the chances of them being gay increases dramatically. Africa and the Middle East probably have just as many large families, but differences in the way society/the law views it will definitely keep them in a shoe box in a cupboard under the stairs.
I’ve read some crap on this forum but this comment has to win a bullshit award.
Do you read your own posts?? If I'm winning the BS award, the Absolute Drivel award goes to you.

In total there are 2169 users online :: 76 registered, 7 hidden and 2086 guest.. is it any wonder 95% of users can't be arsed to sign up and contribute?! Having to deal with a bunch overgrown children verbally pissing their pants
pronouns- it/that
as quite obviously, I identify as a f***ing watermelon
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

NotYourUncle wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:20 am
rozzieoz wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:44 am
NotYourUncle wrote:
xandreu wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:08 pm At the risk of derailing the thread further, there is no genetic or natural reason for any one country to have more 'ladyboys' than any other.
As I understand, it has a lot to do with the fact that in this part of the world many couples have an insane amount of children. The level of testosterone a mother passes on to a child decreases with every sprog she pops out. By about the 4th/5th the chances of them being gay increases dramatically. Africa and the Middle East probably have just as many large families, but differences in the way society/the law views it will definitely keep them in a shoe box in a cupboard under the stairs.
I’ve read some crap on this forum but this comment has to win a bullshit award.
Do you read your own posts?? If I'm winning the BS award, the Absolute Drivel award goes to you.

In total there are 2169 users online :: 76 registered, 7 hidden and 2086 guest.. is it any wonder 95% of users can't be arsed to sign up and contribute?! Having to deal with a bunch overgrown children verbally pissing their pants
Rant instead of facts always -1.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

NotYourUncle wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:20 am

You sound like a top bloke :)
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

NotYourUncle wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:17 pm
How long do they stay in the shoe box?
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
NotYourUncle
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by NotYourUncle »

Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:51 pm
For as long as it takes them to get a gig reading stories to kids in middle school in the US
pronouns- it/that
as quite obviously, I identify as a f***ing watermelon
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Chad Sexington »

Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:51 pm
More importantly, are there any holes in the shoebox to allow all those gay/ladyboy siblings to breathe?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic