ScoMo's secret ministries

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

ScoMo's secret ministries

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Not of the religious variety.. :plus1:

In my view, this really shows what type of man our former Australian PM was...a marketing spin bully. He's even being compared with Trump!

How do other Ozzies feel about this latest debacle? Even the finger is being pointed at the GG for approving these as some say it's unconstitutional.

Tootsfriend
Expatriate
Australia

Re: ScoMo's secret ministries

Post by Tootsfriend »

Apologies Not accepted ScoMo.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

For some unknown reason, I've long had a feeling that Morrison has in some way profited from pushing through the vaccination mandate. Now this secret ministries stuff has come up, it makes me wonder just how much he has profited. I hope they dig deep into this and expose this expletive.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

I’m starting to worry for poor Jenny. Imagine what an arrogant, coercive, manipulating, gaslighter he must be at home.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

Clutch Cargo wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:43 am Not of the religious variety.. :plus1:

In my view, this really shows what type of man our former Australian PM was...a marketing spin bully. He's even being compared with Trump!

How do other Ozzies feel about this latest debacle? Even the finger is being pointed at the GG for approving these as some say it's unconstitutional.
No way man, He's a man of GOD!
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

violet wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:52 pm I’m starting to worry for poor Jenny. Imagine what an arrogant, coercive, manipulating, gaslighter he must be at home.
Jenny did say in that ukulele 60 mins vid that she wanted her 2 girls to grow up 'fearless'. Scott can probably prep them for that mixed in with religious fervour..

I feel sad for how they dress the girls up tho..

Nice cardie on the far right. Black is nice positive statement..
Clothes don't fit far left and what happened to the shoe?

Religious, delusional nutters imho
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

I don't know whether it's been discussed in the media as I haven't read the whole barrage over this.. however,

ScoMo claims he did this for the purposes of enacting 'emergency powers' due to the pandemic.

Now what I wonder is: In the event he had to use these powers, how would he have exercised them given the sitting ministers didn't know he could do so??

I mean would he:

1. discuss with the existing minister firstly and hope he/she then acts accordingly

2. discuss with the existing minister firstly however he/she opposes it so he overrides them with his new powers anyway

3. implement the policy to the relevant department and then tell the existing minister later why he did it

4. He bypasses existing cabinet processes throughout all the above.

I see each of these scenarios as seriously problematic. And if an existing minister is incapacitated, don't we already have existing processes to deal with such situations.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Clutch Cargo wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:51 am . And if an existing minister is incapacitated, don't we already have existing processes to deal with such situations.
We sure do. It can happen in real time.
The most telling thing is he basically said he couldn’t trust that his ministers wouldn’t make a decision that was a threat to Australia.
He also said he had no cause to use those emergency powers - except that one time weeks before the election when he used them to overrule an exploration venture off the NSW coast.

Now, while I would prefer exploration wasn’t happening off the coast, I’d much prefer Scotty didn’t secretly overrule decisions for vote gain.

I don’t like this guy David much but he has a good point in this…

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-08-18/ ... NDdGJaHZc8
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Imagine looking at Scott Morrison, even if you never heard of him or knew what he was about, and thinking "yeah I think I'll vote for this dickhead"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic