Donald Trump's Florida Home Raided by FBI

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Donald Trump's Florida Home Raided by FBI

Post by Doc67 »

Bloody hell, you Pro/Anti Trump guys sure love a good argument.

What shit stirrer started this thread? :stir:
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

Doc67 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:11 pm What shit stirrer started this thread? :stir:
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Username Taken wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:31 am Rudy obviously hasn't worked out how things work yet.
Raiding Biden's homes won't change a thing. Biden is just a puppet.
The United States government is now so corrupt that it is just one huge protection racket.
Democracy died decades ago.

God help America!
Maybe even centuries ago

They should abolish federal law and go back to being 50 separate states each with it's own leader

It's the only logical solution; dissolve the USA so the rest of the world can have some peace and quiet. K. Thanks
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

CaptainCanuck wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:30 pm
Cooldude wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:00 pm The precedent is having had an Orange Clown in the White House. A lying, thieving, mentally unstable clown. With small hands.

I am gross and perverted
I'm obsessed 'n deranged
I have existed for years
But very little has changed
I'm the tool of the Government
And industry too
For I am destined to rule
And regulate you

I may be vile and pernicious
But you can't look away
I make you think I'm delicious
With the stuff that I say
I'm the best you can get
Have you guessed me yet?
I'm the slime oozin' out
From your TV set

You will obey me while I lead you
And eat the garbage that I feed you
Until the day that we don't need you
Don't go for help... no one will heed you
Your mind is totally controlled
It has been stuffed into my mold
And you will do as you are told
Until the rights to you are sold

That's right, folks...
Don't touch that dial
"those very folks regurgitating the half truths and outright lies spoken from the idiot box by paid performers will miss your message ... So indoctrinated to believe and accept anything that comes through the airwaves, even things obviously false"

This blew up about 3 days ago. Since then Trump has changed his story how many times? Each time it becomes the new 'truth' for team Trump, until he changes his story again, then the previous story is forgotten and there's a new 'truth' for about half a day.
hburns
Expatriate
Togo

Post by hburns »

Random Dude wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:17 pm
This blew up about 3 days ago. Since then Trump has changed his story how many times? Each time it becomes the new 'truth' for team Trump, until he changes his story again, then the previous story is forgotten and there's a new 'truth' for about half a day.
It's just alternative facts, nothing to worry about.
Apollo91881
Expatriate
France

Post by Apollo91881 »

hburns wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:26 pm
The story keeps changing yes. First they must have planted what they found, then he blanket declassified when he took them, then everyone takes their work home with them … BS.

It’s real simple. What was Trump as a former president doing with classified documents in the first place? What was the point of having THESE documents in particular? Nuclear secrets? Why?
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

Apollo91881 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:02 pm
hburns wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:26 pm
The story keeps changing yes. First they must have planted what they found, then he blanket declassified when he took them, then everyone takes their work home with them … BS.

It’s real simple. What was Trump as a former president doing with classified documents in the first place? What was the point of having THESE documents in particular? Nuclear secrets? Why?
I have another question.

Trump was caught with top secret docs he wasn't supposed to have. He was asked nicely to return them. He didn't return (all of) them, he lied and said he did though. They were taken back from him and he has been changing his story ever since it happened, a new line of BS every day that quickly gets shown to be BS.

After being caught red-handed doing all of this, how the hell can anyone believe he's the victim here?
CaptainCanuck
Expatriate
Canada

Post by CaptainCanuck »

Apollo91881 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:57 pm
Cooldude wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:00 pm The precedent is having had an Orange Clown in the White House. A lying, thieving, mentally unstable clown. With small hands.

I am gross and perverted
I'm obsessed 'n deranged
I have existed for years
And industry too
And regulate you

But you can't look away
I'm the best you can get
Have you guessed me yet?
I'm the slime oozin' out
From your TV set

That's right, folks...
Don't touch that dial
The irony is those very folks regurgitating the half truths and outright lies spoken from the idiot box by paid performers will miss your message ... So indoctrinated to believe and accept anything that comes through the airwaves, even things obviously false .... The unnatural hate creeps inside and festers like cancer, and before long they've given up so much of their own ability to think independently they just patiently wait to be told what to dispise next ....
Self projection is strong with this one
A flippant response with no actual retort on the assertion posed is a pretty clear indication of having a nerve touched, sorry if my words are too close to your inner being.
Apollo91881
Expatriate
France

Post by Apollo91881 »

CaptainCanuck wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:05 pm
Apollo91881 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:57 pm

I am gross and perverted
I'm obsessed 'n deranged
I have existed for years
And industry too
And regulate you

But you can't look away
I'm the best you can get
Have you guessed me yet?
I'm the slime oozin' out
From your TV set

That's right, folks...
Don't touch that dial
The irony is those very folks regurgitating the half truths and outright lies spoken from the idiot box by paid performers will miss your message ... So indoctrinated to believe and accept anything that comes through the airwaves, even things obviously false .... The unnatural hate creeps inside and festers like cancer, and before long they've given up so much of their own ability to think independently they just patiently wait to be told what to dispise next ....
Self projection is strong with this one
A flippant response with no actual retort on the assertion posed is a pretty clear indication of having a nerve touched, sorry if my words are too close to your inner being.
Try again
CaptainCanuck
Expatriate
Canada

Post by CaptainCanuck »

I am gross and perverted
I'm obsessed 'n deranged
I have existed for years
And industry too
And regulate you

But you can't look away
I'm the best you can get
Have you guessed me yet?
I'm the slime oozin' out
From your TV set

That's right, folks...
Don't touch that dial
"those very folks regurgitating the half truths and outright lies spoken from the idiot box by paid performers will miss your message ... So indoctrinated to believe and accept anything that comes through the airwaves, even things obviously false"

I never mentioned Trump, neither did the gentleman I was responding to .... I know it's difficult for some here to consider concepts in the grand scheme of things but only in 'us & them' terms .... I've not supported or endorsed Trump in this matter .... I've been steadfast it's the corruption within the DOJ and the ever lying MSM I abhor .... I'll give that anything short of screeching Orange Man Bad is tatamount to being a MAGA hat wearing redneck in many parts of CEO, so maybe in future for those not able to conceptualize an all encompassing point of view beyond political parties I'll try and be more clear., because in my point of view the line in reason & logic between those with TDS and those that support the egomaniac is very very thin.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic