And the Winner is Mister and Miss Petite Global Cambodia

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

And the Winner is Mister and Miss Petite Global Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Announcing Mister and Miss Petite Global Cambodia:
There is fierce competition between the rival beauty pageants, which appear to be coming back into fashion on social media: Mister and Miss Petite Global is a new one for me.

Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: And the Winner is Mister and Miss Petite Global Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

August 7, 2022
Cambodian Beauty Queen brings home the first international crown
For the first time ever in Cambodia’s Beauty Pageant history, a contestant from the Kingdom has won an international crown.

Since last night, the Cambodian social media users have been posting about their pride after Pich Mainavyta, 21, won Miss Petite Global 2022 held in Malaysia.

Mainavyta is thus far the first ever Cambodian woman to have won an international competition. She returned to Cambodia this morning along with Chan Koemseth, a male contestant from Cambodia who is also the first runner-up of Mister Petite Global 2022.
https://www.khmertimeskh.com/501127496/ ... nal-crown/
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
kiwikiwon
Tourist
Puerto Rico

Re: And the Winner is Mister and Miss Petite Global Cambodia

Post by kiwikiwon »

Mister and Miss Petite? Have been vaguely interested in just how many of these pageants there are in Cambodia, seems like a lot. I guess it can be a profitable industry but I imagine most of the interest generated is from acquaintances of the participants.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic