Shenghen Tourist Visa for girlfriend

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Re: Shenghen Tourist Visa for girlfriend

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Shenghen was tricky for me last time I took the fam with me also; so in the end we just applied for and were granted a visa for the main country of object in our visit - much, much easier but ofc cannot travel outside there
mi1
Expatriate
Belarus

Post by mi1 »

Bongmab69 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:42 pm One of the things they asekd is: she should have about 100€ a day she stays in here account, wich means for 90 days stay, 9000 euro !! ??
Yes.. for that i had to gave her 5000$ (we apply only for 30 days) in cash that she deposited to her ABA. When embassy review statement no questions asked, just having sufficient amount was enough.
Dario
Expatriate
Germany

Post by Dario »

OUCH!

Not Shenghen, it's not in China!
There's the Schengen treaty, named after the respective town in in Luxembourg, where it was signed, which allows citizens of the member states to to freely move within the Schengen Raum.
(Raum means space or territory)
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

GeorgeAdamopoulos wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:08 am Hi guys..

Anyone tried to get a visa for his/her Cambodian girl/boyfriend for a shenghen country..

Is it difficult? I'm willing to invite her and cover all expenses and ofcourse she is gonna be staying on my own home (owner)...

Any advice before we apply to the embassy?
For Shenghen visa maybe apply @ the Chinese embassy?
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Dario wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:57 pm OUCH!

There's the Schengen treaty, named after the respective town in in Luxembourg, where it was signed, which allows citizens of the member states to to freely move within the Schengen Raum.
lol, whatever; It's some weird Europe word
diesel
Expatriate

Post by diesel »

Somebody else had the same problems with the printed version of the application??? Still frustrated about it, everything was organize perfect, than the refuse my printed application form ( from their website, abd the link at the german embassy site), because i made it on a telephone and not computer).
Dario
Expatriate
Germany

Post by Dario »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:26 pm
Dario wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:57 pm OUCH!

lol, whatever; It's some weird Europe word
You could possibly blame logos & his flemish brethren for that.
Come to think of it, why don't we blame the belgians for everything that's wrong with this world, which is.. well, that's a long list, longer than from here or there to Jonestown.
The belgians make for good scapegoats anyways with the fries they stole from the french & supersized penises. Ask logos
Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by Bongmab69 »

The 100 euro a day (it was even more but cant find it anymore) was for staying at my house. They sended me a link that time (2017) but it doesnt work anymore.
If you go here you will know almost everything:
https://kh.ambafrance.org/-Aller-en-France-349-
Only in french or khmer, but google will translate i suppose, my greek is very bad, and what i remember from my school, is ancient-greek . . .
O yes, and the stolen french fries: the yanks came in the 40s to europe and discovered fries in Belgium, but because they spoke french, they taught it was french, but they were Walloons. Thats the only reason 80 years later they call french-fries !!
Listen very carefully, i will say this only once . . .
Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by Bongmab69 »

I JUST FOUND the old mail, it was 32.5 euro a day, about 3000 US for 90 days, and not 10.000 as i remembered wrongly, sorry for that !!
GeorgeAdamopoulos
Tourist
Greece

Post by GeorgeAdamopoulos »

Thanks you all for the info!!! We are already gathering the documents and everything needed to apply... I will keep the community up to date about this...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic