Horse heiress and detox guru, 46, charged with having sex with 14 yr old boy 4 times in 1 day (video)

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
notagain
BANNED
Italy

Re: Horse heiress and detox guru, 46, charged with having sex with 14 yr old boy 4 times in 1 day (video)

Post by notagain »

David Gordon wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:46 pm I didn’t dip it till I was 21 and if I was coerced at 14 it would have probably been quite a thing to process -\

Well done for staying so clean and so innocent and all. So what are you doing here in Cambodia?

Are you white? Do you work in NGO?
mossie
Expatriate
Finland

Re: Horse heiress and detox guru, 46, charged with having sex with 14 yr old boy 4 times in 1 day (video)

Post by mossie »

John Bingham wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:57 am Looking at this from the view of an elderly sex-tourist who is deluded into thinking that twentyish bar girls aren't actually disgusted by them it seems like a great experience. Looking at it from the view of a minor teenager who would prefer someone their own age it's just gross. Imagine if the sexes were reversed, and think about double standards. Fourteen year old boys are not emotionally mature and there are good reasons why it is illegal for old predators to have sex with children. Check yourselves.
No news there in the first sentence, and I agree completely. However, bargirls (at least most of them) do it just for money, in necessity or, well, to get more money to buy latest iPhone etc. I don't buy that theory that all of them are victims. Most of them are real players. That's what I got say about that. World oldest profession and all that.

I've hard to believe that there are many, if none human trafficking ladies in Cambodia or Thailand to Barang/Farang girlie bars at least. If there are, of course I feel sorry for them. I just don't agree with demonization girlie bars. Lady drinks within the bar are they main purpose for the bar. What girls decide to do beyond that is completely up to them. I haven't seen anyone of the ladies dragged out from the bars against their will to do whatever.

Ok, that's that. I don't think there's any reason to make any reversals here. This thread is about horse lady and 14 year old male after all.

I don't get it that you sum up all the 14 year old boys to see things like you too?? Like I said earlier, people mature individually in their own phase. If there was some coercion, from the horse lady toward the 14 year old, of course it's wrong.

In this case 14 year old me would have done any moves necessary to go for a ride with her.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

That's okay, most of the posters here don't seem to get it either. Don't beat yourself up over it, it seems that being a middle or old-aged predator hitting on pubescent kids is normal in this group. Good luck with that and your lack of moral compass. :BangHead:
Silence, exile, and cunning.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

notagain wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:12 pm
David Gordon wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:46 pm I didn’t dip it till I was 21 and if I was coerced at 14 it would have probably been quite a thing to process -\

Well done for staying so clean and so innocent and all. So what are you doing here in Cambodia?

While he was later in life to dip his stick, you are just a bullying prick

And wtf with questioning why a person is in Cambodia as though everyone is for fuckin sex
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
mossie
Expatriate
Finland

Post by mossie »

John Bingham wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:48 am That's okay, most of the posters here don't seem to get it either. Don't beat yourself up over it, it seems that being a middle or old-aged predator hitting on pubescent kids is normal in this group. Good luck with that and your lack of moral compass. :BangHead:
I think that you don't get me. I would have beating my monkey thinking about her, not hitting my my head against a wall. No offense just don't get what do you mean. What if I was teenager predator for older women? Is that even possible? And yet again, I'm talking only about me.

No disrespect to the other posters who you vaguely mentioned, but I do not give two shits or a f**k what other people think about me.
I think that my moral compass was taken by a nurse who brought me in to this fascinating world of ours. God bless her soul, nothing sexual. She just saw right away that this infant doesn't need one.

And again, I don't accept older women running amok after teens. It just can be vice versa sometimes.
notagain
BANNED
Italy

Post by notagain »

violet wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:14 am

While he was later in life to dip his stick, you are just a bullying prick

And wtf with questioning why a person is in Cambodia as though everyone is for fuckin sex
I'm really sorry to have upset you. I'm not a stuck up person at all. I myself was actively involved in sex from an early age, just under 15. I had no problem with "older women" in their early twenties when I was 16. When I was 20, I met a 40-year-old woman in the town's main square , we went back to her house and had a lot of fun.Yes I thought she was old, but I took it as a learning experience at the time. Some people are just more conservative and uptight. I don't find my Cambodian family very uptight about our regenerative ambitions as humans. It's more of a needs-based environment, with a lot of respect for older generations in general. Sorry, but I'm not one to go to church, but please don't call me a "predator" and that I'm only in Cambodia to have sex. Sounds a bit corny.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

So a person is uptight if they first have sex at a later age
A person is a churchgoer if they first have sex at a later age

it seems appropriate that a person is a predator if their behaviour matches yours.

See how it works?
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
notagain
BANNED
Italy

Post by notagain »

You sound like someone who doesn't relate easily to men. Are you single? Are you in shape? Have you been married? Did you have many lovers? I do not think so.

What the hell are all these shy nerdy guys coming here to save the world for someone who's not really okay unless you give them some money?

I hope they go to church and pray that they at least find the love of their life. what can i say, really
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Can we not respect different member's situations here and leave any innocence judgements. What we were then and are now are 2 different things, no? And what's with the unrelated personal questions?
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

notagain wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:37 am You sound like someone who doesn't relate easily to men. Are you single? Are you in shape? Have you been married? Did you have many lovers? I do not think so.

What the hell are all these shy nerdy guys coming here to save the world for someone who's not really okay unless you give them some money?

I hope they go to church and pray that they at least find the love of their life. what can i say, really
You're baiting and trolling members now with these questions. Please desist and respect other member's viewpoints. You're a new member but getting on the attack is not how we operate here.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic