Is monkeypox now in Cambodia?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Is monkeypox now in Cambodia?

Post by John Bingham »

newkidontheblock wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:10 pm Assertion. HIV research funding is greater than TB funding in the US.
Well I'm not sure that was the assertion but on that note over 40% of HIV deaths are from TB. Anyway, in most cases TB can be cured with a long course of antibiotics.
newkidontheblock wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:10 pm And why is there a leprosy, especially in the US? As you say, it’s cured.
I didn't say it was cured, I said there is a cure for it, not the same thing. And the reason there is Leprosy in the US is the same as other countries, close contact with those carrying the disease and poverty.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

WillieW
Expatriate
Bhutan

Post by WillieW »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:14 pm
CaptainCanuck wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:01 pm
Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:41 pm
WillieW wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:09 pm In my opinion unnatural sex like males on males anal sex.... being 'punished' if you like , by mother nature.
Studies show homosexuality prevalent in at least ten percent of species which indisputably proves the behavior natural, or as you prefer, condoned by Mother Nature.

Now, get your good book of witches spells and be gone, WillieW.

Why are some ‘opinions’ ok and others not ?? Earlier today I saw someone advocating for the immediate banning of ‘trolls’.... is there a CEO standing committee as to which points of view are acceptable and which are not ??

Why is it ok to take up bandwidth to wax poetic philosophically about personal conundrums, but to voice a sincerely held belief pertinent to the discussion at hand (and subsequently easily and equally civilly debated against) is met with encouragement to leave the forum ....
Because some opinions are patently wrong, and stunningly ignorant. And some of us are sick and tired of nut jobs spouting ridiculous conspiracy twaddle, extremist garbage and other crap garnered from YouTube from a guy living in a doomsday bunker called Doug who did half a year in community college to understand cellular mechanics.
If you think its ok for a dude to put his dick up another mans ...ahem ...doodah ....then perhaps its YOU who should begone fro the forum. :}
Be your own toy.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

WillieW wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:27 pm
WillieW wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:09 pm In my opinion unnatural sex like males on males anal sex.... being 'punished' if you like , by mother nature.
Studies show homosexuality prevalent in at least ten percent of species which indisputably proves the behavior natural, or as you prefer, condoned by Mother Nature.

Why are some ‘opinions’ ok and others not ?? Earlier today I saw someone advocating for the immediate banning of ‘trolls’.... is there a CEO standing committee as to which points of view are acceptable and which are not ??

Why is it ok to take up bandwidth to wax poetic philosophically about personal conundrums, but to voice a sincerely held belief pertinent to the discussion at hand (and subsequently easily and equally civilly debated against) is met with encouragement to leave the forum ....
Because some opinions are patently wrong, and stunningly ignorant. And some of us are sick and tired of nut jobs spouting ridiculous conspiracy twaddle, extremist garbage and other crap garnered from YouTube from a guy living in a doomsday bunker called Doug who did half a year in community college to understand cellular mechanics.
If you think its ok for a dude to put his dick up another mans ...ahem ...doodah ....then perhaps its YOU who should begone fro the forum. :}
What about Male and Female anal?
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

WillieW wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:27 pm

Willie, if you think it’s ok to sign up for a forum, and then start telling people what they should think, how they should feel, and what bigoted social limitations they should observe, perhaps YOU are on the wrong forum.

meccaforfidels.com or kkk.com may be more up your street.

That second option may find you mixed up between turbochargers and white sheets. Sorry, I’m sure you’ll work it out.
WillieW
Expatriate
Bhutan

Post by WillieW »

Now before you have sissy meltdown lets take a look at what I said ...

In my opinion unnatural sex like males on males anal sex or bestiality ....is being 'punished' if you like , by mother nature.
Kind of obvious i think.

And if you dont like my opinion that is fine.....
Its just my opinion and Im not forcing it on anyone.
As the saying goes ,,,where everyone thinks the same, no one thinks at all.
Be your own toy.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

WillieW wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:04 pm Now before you have sissy meltdown lets take a look at what I said ...

In my opinion unnatural sex like males on males anal sex or bestiality ....is being 'punished' if you like , by mother nature.
Kind of obvious i think.

No, this is what was written. ( If it’s not your words, then humble apologies). Bold italics
The bigoted opinion is well noted. But also the implication that this forum is not for people who aren’t as narrow minded.
Take a moment to have a rethink. If you still feel aggrieved that your opinion isn’t universally adopted, and you’d like to express yourself more vocally, do let me know.

For myself, I’m neither invested nor interested in what other consenting adults do with each other. It’s none of my business. Nor yours.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

WillieW wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:04 pm Now before you have sissy meltdown lets take a look at what I said ...

Kind of obvious i think.

So you're saying something that occurs regularly throughout nature is unnatural. And even though homosexual behavior is in engaged in by hundreds (possibly thousands) of species of animals, you don't think it's normal. I think it obvious you don't understand the definition of "obvious".
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Yeah, I also heard that the unnatural practice of masturbation makes your hair curl and rots your brain. It's Mother Nature's way of encouraging you to procreate and avoid sperm waste. :dm:

It also makes you easily identifiable so you can be shunned:
Spoiler:
All you people with curly hair should be ashamed of yourselves.
WillieW
Expatriate
Bhutan

Post by WillieW »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:31 pm

Kind of obvious i think.

So you're saying something that occurs regularly throughout nature is unnatural. And even though homosexual behavior is in engaged in by hundreds (possibly thousands) of species of animals, you don't think it's normal. I think it obvious you don't understand the definition of "obvious".
I dont think it occurs regularly through nature.
Be your own toy.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic