My neighbar keeps his dogs in small cages, can anyone help?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Thegreatreset
Expatriate
Germany

My neighbar keeps his dogs in small cages, can anyone help?

Post by Thegreatreset »

The guy bought 3 French bulldogs and keeps 2 of them in very small cages 24/7.
I tried to contact four paws but could not find an address or a phone number.
Any there other organisations here in PP?
rabbitoh
BANNED
Puerto Rico

Re: My neighbar keeps his dogs in small cages, can anyone help?

Post by rabbitoh »

The best you can do is get some tin snips and walk away, have someone steal them or buy them. (lop over a chunk a diazepam stuffed meet for the other first). Appeal to the status his ego wants somehow.
Shittiest part about the region hands down.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

https://ppaws.com/

Be careful, though. I got involved in a robust discussion on a related topic a few weeks ago, and ended up with hospital bills for my trouble.
Darkcel
Expatriate
Angola

Post by Darkcel »

Drive down HE Blvd and find the people selling dog meat, they'll gladly solve your problem
Thegreatreset
Expatriate
Germany

Post by Thegreatreset »

rabbitoh wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:41 am The best you can do is get some tin snips and walk away, have someone steal them or buy them. (lop over a chunk a diazepam stuffed meet for the other first). Appeal to the status his ego wants somehow.
Shittiest part about the region hands down.
Maybe. The guy told me this is Cambodia and this is normal.
I said, it is not! I would say 95 % of dog owners here treat their dogs very well!
vivathedivas
BANNED
Australia

Post by vivathedivas »

Thegreatreset wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:05 pmI said, it is not! I would say 95 % of dog owners here treat their dogs very well!
If one can call completely ignoring their constant barking, letting them roam free, not getting them innoculated etc. treating them very well
Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.
TWY
Expatriate
Macedonia

Post by TWY »

Not sure what you expect anyone else to do?

Why don't you buy him larger cages and buy some collars/leashes and offer to walk them three times a day?
Thegreatreset
Expatriate
Germany

Post by Thegreatreset »

I think the owner read this post as well, because he let them out just right now!
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

vivathedivas wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:28 pm
Thegreatreset wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:05 pmI said, it is not! I would say 95 % of dog owners here treat their dogs very well!
If one can call completely ignoring their constant barking, letting them roam free, not getting them innoculated etc. treating them very well
Don't forget keeping them on a diet consisting of rice and whatever they can find in the trash.

To top it off I've never seen any of my neighbors give any affection to their dogs, play with them or anything of the sorts.
Some of the poor bastards aren't even let into the yard but always remains outside the gate barking at people passing by day in and day out.

I'm really not too sure about the 95% treating their dogs very well, maybe 1%?
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

A neighbar?

Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic