How to make CEO a really friendly forum?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: How to make CEO a really friendly forum?

Post by prahkeitouj »

Samouth wrote:
For personal advice, keep contributing here. I am glad you are going to stick around. Just be careful about sharing too much personal information about yourself here, because sometimes if someone decides they do not like you they might want to use that information against you.
For sure i will continue to contribute on this forum. Right, it is important not to share too much personal information. i am glad that i didn't talk to many people at the meet up party. So my level of anonymity is still high. :lol:
Now you want to be anonymous ? :p
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

i like the dating idea
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

prahkeitouj wrote:
Samouth wrote:
For personal advice, keep contributing here. I am glad you are going to stick around. Just be careful about sharing too much personal information about yourself here, because sometimes if someone decides they do not like you they might want to use that information against you.
For sure i will continue to contribute on this forum. Right, it is important not to share too much personal information. i am glad that i didn't talk to many people at the meet up party. So my level of anonymity is still high. :lol:
hahahahah, we are already anonymous by using screen name not real one.
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

lets have the dating strictly anonymous too.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

Samouth wrote:
prahkeitouj wrote:
Samouth wrote:
Hehehe... yes, we are safe? :p
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

frank lee bent wrote:lets have the dating strictly anonymous too.
This forum is quiet of women's voice. And many of us have partners already. How can you have a dating? I think we should find the way to get female and male members to post more.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

prahkeitouj wrote:
frank lee bent wrote:lets have the dating strictly anonymous too.
This forum is quiet of women's voice. And many of us have partners already. How can you have a dating? I think we should find the way to get female and male members to post more.

In this modern world we live in , if you have an ''open mind '' there is no problem with people dating others even if you are married or have a partner, or a partner who want to come along. This does not mean you are looking for another partner, fall in love or have sex.
There are some people, like myself , that don't like going to a movie or eating at a restaurant by ourselves. I have often asked someone who I have never met, to eat or go to a movie, no strings attached. That's a date. If their partners have a problem with that, then they should deal with their problem.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Oh, I thought "friendly" was like this :friends: or like this :beer:
And you guys are into this :OD:
Not sure that I could go that far. :oops:
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

prahkeitouj wrote:
Samouth wrote:
prahkeitouj wrote:
Samouth wrote:
Hehehe... yes, we are safe? :p
ហាហាហា​ you will be safe, no worry.
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

you will be safe, no worry.
just watch out for the rats when u walk along the streets late at night
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic