Fuck This Asshole! (Cambodian Boy Attacks Cambodian Girl)

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Re: Fuck This Asshole! (Cambodian Boy Attacks Cambodian Girl

Post by Rain Dog »

Serious question for those wh teach here ,,, Ever encounter situation like this before? How to address? Particulsy if delinquent is from rich privileged family?
Taxi, we'd rather walk. Huddle a doorway with the rain dogs
The Rum pours strong and thin. Beat out the dustman with the Rain Dogs;
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Never seen male on female violence like this.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

I know a woman (ex working girl) who has fresh black eyes every time I see her each week, courtesy of the husband. We are close friends with an acid attack survivor who still lives with the husband that disfigured her and still beats her, her mother and her kids regularly. Haven't seen it in kids, but it's no real surprise. Heart-breaking stuff.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
BOFH
Expatriate

Post by BOFH »

Boy in OP has been arrested.

Full story here: http://www.dap-news.com/2011-06-14-02-3 ... 18-27.html
Spoiler:
Forging detained young high school students after leaked video violence on a fellow student (with video)

Siem Reap: A young man studying at university Forging commune Forging Nikom Siem Reap province have been security forces made the arrest cases sent to the court to take actions to continue to follow the legal procedures, after the teenager related to the use of violence by the hand on the student classmates and video of the violence has been leaked a series on the social network Facebook.

The violence of the teenager on girl classmates had occurred since May 21 2015, in the classroom with young people pose used hands and elbows to attack the girl until making her cry Bothingone bitterly among eyes classmates, many people in the room, the classroom, with no one to help forbidden and international interventions that, and then also having presence class teacher there.

Until now, the exact cause that led to violence against girls 14 years old in high school Forging above information center DAP can not search for the exact cause yet, but through the show in video images for more than 3 minutes to see that initially the girl said as sdeiaoy to youth caused then the teenager using hands and elbows oxygen on the head girl, causing her crying face and fell on the table face.

District police Nikom Tep Channa told the Information Center DAP by phone in the afternoon of 25 May 2015 that the youth poses named Hong Chi, 17, lived in the village oak North Commune Damdaek district saut colonial Siem Reap was the force authority's working arrested at 9 am and sent to the Police province at 3 pm the same day.

Tep Channa confirmed that the youth was a student in grade 9 Forging of high school with a girl named Hero jasper Neat Forging a 14-year-old living in the village colonial Khum Damdek saut market.

Police chief has confirmed that the actions of the use of violence in the world did not get information from the school, but say these things have leaked on the social network Facebook, and have relatives inside the girl came filed formal and reach the arrested youth has to face.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Woohoo!!!
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

BOFH wrote:Boy in OP has been arrested.

Full story here: http://www.dap-news.com/2011-06-14-02-3 ... 18-27.html
Spoiler:
Forging detained young high school students after leaked video violence on a fellow student (with video)

Siem Reap: A young man studying at university Forging commune Forging Nikom Siem Reap province have been security forces made the arrest cases sent to the court to take actions to continue to follow the legal procedures, after the teenager related to the use of violence by the hand on the student classmates and video of the violence has been leaked a series on the social network Facebook.

The violence of the teenager on girl classmates had occurred since May 21 2015, in the classroom with young people pose used hands and elbows to attack the girl until making her cry Bothingone bitterly among eyes classmates, many people in the room, the classroom, with no one to help forbidden and international interventions that, and then also having presence class teacher there.

Until now, the exact cause that led to violence against girls 14 years old in high school Forging above information center DAP can not search for the exact cause yet, but through the show in video images for more than 3 minutes to see that initially the girl said as sdeiaoy to youth caused then the teenager using hands and elbows oxygen on the head girl, causing her crying face and fell on the table face.

District police Nikom Tep Channa told the Information Center DAP by phone in the afternoon of 25 May 2015 that the youth poses named Hong Chi, 17, lived in the village oak North Commune Damdaek district saut colonial Siem Reap was the force authority's working arrested at 9 am and sent to the Police province at 3 pm the same day.

Tep Channa confirmed that the youth was a student in grade 9 Forging of high school with a girl named Hero jasper Neat Forging a 14-year-old living in the village colonial Khum Damdek saut market.

Police chief has confirmed that the actions of the use of violence in the world did not get information from the school, but say these things have leaked on the social network Facebook, and have relatives inside the girl came filed formal and reach the arrested youth has to face.
:thumb: 17 year old boy beating on a 14 year old girl. I hope he does real time.
Taxi, we'd rather walk. Huddle a doorway with the rain dogs
The Rum pours strong and thin. Beat out the dustman with the Rain Dogs;
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

I'd be interested to know what she said, just so I can recite it to shitty drivers.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

I don't think that it's only him who attacks school girls. When I was at high school I never talked to that kind of male classmates( gangsters). Just because I was worried about my security.
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Apparently they are boyfriend/girlfriend

She called him a joi-mai.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

vladimir wrote:Apparently they are boyfriend/girlfriend
I bet they haven't even broken up. Image
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic