Will guns ever be outlawed in America

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.

Will guns be outlawed in America

Poll ended at Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:53 pm

Yes
3%
No
43%
I dont know or care
10%
American
19%
Non American
24%

Total votes: 58
Random Dude
Expatriate

Re: Will guns ever be outlawed in America

Post by Random Dude »

Chad Sexington wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:07 pm
Random Dude wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:48 am When I was a kid a lot of people had ex WW2 .303 Lee Enfields lying around the house. Their fathers / grandfathers brought them back from the war and they were great for deer hunting. I blame being too close to a friend shooting one for my tinnitus in one ear.

EDIT : Don't know why pics never seem to work on this website for me..
Grew up in a coastal fishing village, as a kid, the Lee Enfield 303 was the favorite gun for dealing with the seals that robbed fish from the salmon drift nets.
The guns are all gone and so are the rights for salmon fishing.
Yep, they'd be well suited for that job.
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Chad Sexington »

Four armed robbers attempted to rob a convenience store in Norco, California, video shows one armed with an assault rifle, another was armed with what appeared to be a shotgun.
The robber with the assault rifle (let’s call him The Turd) enters the store first, weapon shouldered and leveled ready to shoot, only to be immediately blasted in the arm by the 80 year old store owner, who had fortunately spotted them exiting their stolen BMW on his security monitors, and was ready with his own rifle.
The Turd immediately turned tail, ran back to the getaway vehicle, all the while screaming like a little girl “he shot my arm off! he shot my arm off!”
The perpetrators scrambled into the vehicle and fled, all were later apprehended and three have been arrested, the fourth (The Turd) is being treated in hospital and will be arrested in due course.
Regardless of your stance on whether guns should be banned in the US, in the current circumstances it was very fortunate for the store owner that he had a weapon of his own on hand at the time.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
canucklhead
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by canucklhead »

The store owner will never be robbed again. He should rename the store "Dirty Harrys"😂😂
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic