Cancer screening

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
MrBen87
Expatriate
Great Britain

Cancer screening

Post by MrBen87 »

Hi,

Theres been quite a lot of cancer diagnosed in My family in the last few years and more recently , I would like to get my self checked over to be on the safe side .

I have no idea about the service or options available in Cambodia , I currently live in PP but would travel SR; SHV etc...or would I be better off heading to Thailand or VN .

Any advice, suggestions or experience would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Re: Cancer screening

Post by Jerry Atrick »

MrBen87 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:49 am Hi,

Theres been quite a lot of cancer diagnosed in My family in the last few years and more recently , I would like to get my self checked over to be on the safe side .

I have no idea about the service or options available in Cambodia , I currently live in PP but would travel SR; SHV etc...or would I be better off heading to Thailand or VN .

Thanks
Screening is fine to do here; I'd probably prefer to begin with a visit to a GP who would send you off for prescribed screening somewhere
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:54 am
MrBen87 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:49 am Hi,

Thanks
Screening is fine to do here; I'd probably prefer to begin with a visit to a GP who would send you off for prescribed screening somewhere
This. Depending on the kind of cancer you might need a visual inspection, or some kind of scan, a blood test... Visit a good GP before spending your money.
MrBen87
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by MrBen87 »

Thanks for replies
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic