Teddy Bears

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Tootsfriend
Expatriate
Australia

Teddy Bears

Post by Tootsfriend »

I had to think twice about posting about this as there's bound to be some idiot that wants to sidetrack the subject into, do you want to have sex with it or some other weird response.

Anyway I want to buy a large teddy bear for a little girl who's mother is hardly ever home and always at work.

I remember pre Covid seeing a couple of shop's in PP that had many stuffed toys but I cannot remember where they were. Haven't even seen the guy with a moto and trailer with them that used to occasionally go around the riverside area.

Like this one
Ozinasia
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Teddy Bears

Post by Ozinasia »

I did see this one and thinking about one for someone myself
https://www.khmer24.com/en/%E1%9E%8F%E1 ... 58129.html
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

I’m sure I saw the big mobile stuffed toy sales thing a few weeks back, going through its customary route near 136. We bought a massive bear when middle child was 3 going on 4, and now the little fella is all over it, too, some 3+ years later. It’s actually bigger than all 3 kids together, and remarkably isn’t so pungent despite many an untrained bladder in close contact.
GeeKay
Expatriate
Australia

Post by GeeKay »

Gees the one in the photo is really big he'd take up half the bed.

He's really happy too by the looks of him.
"Money lost, Nothing lost......Confidence lost, Everything lost"
Tootsfriend
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Tootsfriend »

OK, I was out walking north of the Japanese bridge and found a shop selling stuffed toys and bought one for $25.

Actually you could call him a Money Bear, cause I had probably $20 in 100 riel notes that I added to his stuffing and the little girl is going to be surprised when she finds it. I'm not going to tell her.

pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

Mine got tigers
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
Tootsfriend
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Tootsfriend »

pissontheroof wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:34 am Image
Mine got tigers
Hey, I like them tigers. Where did you buy them ?
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Tootsfriend wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:27 pm
pissontheroof wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:34 am Image
Mine got tigers
Hey, I like them tigers. Where did you buy them ?
:lol: Oh no! You don't want to know : general-chatter/oknha-shows-off-pet-tig ... 48417.html
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

Tootsfriend wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:45 pm I had to think twice about posting about this as there's bound to be some idiot that wants to sidetrack the subject into, do you want to have sex with it
Would ya?
bittermelon
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by bittermelon »

"I had to think twice about posting about this as there's bound to be some idiot that wants to sidetrack the subject into, do you want to have sex with it or some other weird response"

Thanks Tootsfriend. You actually gave me my hardest literal LOL for sometime with that. I was thinking "teddy bear" now is this gonna turn out to be some variety of homosexual man?..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic