any place for Waxing

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Re: any place for Waxing

Post by Ghostwriter »

bobjane wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:31 pm hello guys can u tel me
good place to have testicle waxin?
So, how is it going ?
Spoiler:
GeeKay
Expatriate
Australia

Post by GeeKay »

Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:15 pm I have actually thought there must have been a wax developed for men's faces by now, and my conspiracy theory is that the razor sharp companies pay them off, with hush documents inked.
Do you realize how course the hair on your face is after 20+ years of shaving? Then how delicate your facial skin is?

It's almost impossible to do when it's under 3 weeks since you shaved no wax is strong enough. It's possible to do with a full beard but once again maybe if you're 16 years old but apart from that you're risking some decent skin damage. You'd be a chance of ripping half your face off.

As for the original post once again I'm sure ball sack waxing is done but do you remember what your scrotum skin is like? It aint normal skin and with a good quality disposable razor it is very easy and not even time consuming in the shower. Personally I do it often and pull my ass cheeks aside and tidy up there as well. Who wants to snap a shit off and walk around with it all tangled in your hairy arse?

Sorry for the graphic nature to anyone reading my reply. Quickly go and look at a picture of a little nude spinner and get it out of your mind.
"Money lost, Nothing lost......Confidence lost, Everything lost"
Tootsfriend
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Tootsfriend »

GeeKay wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:53 pm
Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:15 pm I have actually thought there must have been a wax developed for men's faces by now, and my conspiracy theory is that the razor sharp companies pay them off, with hush documents inked.
Do you realize how course the hair on your face is after 20+ years of shaving? Then how delicate your facial skin is?

It's almost impossible to do when it's under 3 weeks since you shaved no wax is strong enough. It's possible to do with a full beard but once again maybe if you're 16 years old but apart from that you're risking some decent skin damage. You'd be a chance of ripping half your face off.

As for the original post once again I'm sure ball sack waxing is done but do you remember what your scrotum skin is like? It aint normal skin and with a good quality disposable razor it is very easy and not even time consuming in the shower. Personally I do it often and pull my ass cheeks aside and tidy up there as well. Who wants to snap a shit off and walk around with it all tangled in your hairy arse?

Sorry for the graphic nature to anyone reading my reply. Quickly go and look at a picture of a little nude spinner and get it out of your mind.
Hairs are a bit like weeds. Cut the top off and the root system is still there which make the hair grow stronger and coarser. Most horticulturist would understand this as in pruning fruit trees. Pull the weeds out roots and all , and some will persist in growing but in a weaker state and if you continue doing that they will eventually disappear.

I can recommend plucking .
Spoiler:
with a friend.
GeeKay
Expatriate
Australia

Post by GeeKay »

Tootsfriend wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:05 pm

Hairs are a bit like weeds. Cut the top off and the root system is still there which make the hair grow stronger and coarser. Most horticulturist would understand this as in pruning fruit trees. Pull the weeds out roots and all , and some will persist in growing but in a weaker state and if you continue doing that they will eventually disappear.

Spoiler:
with a friend.
I think you have got that wrong brother. I haven't bothered googling it but I don't believe it is possible to stop hair regrowing by plucking or any other way. People get it lasered and it eventually grows back. There are women worldwide with mustaches that would love you to be correct but unfortunately I say you're not. The only hair that doesn't grow back is the stuff on top of 98% of the male populations head when they reach 20yo. Plucking? You have to be joking most women spend a lifetime plucking their eyebrows. Do you actually think they are new ones growing out of new follicles?
Tootsfriend
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Tootsfriend »

GeeKay wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:13 pm

Spoiler:
with a friend.
I think you have got that wrong brother. I haven't bothered googling it but I don't believe it is possible to stop hair regrowing by plucking or any other way. People get it lasered and it eventually grows back. There are women worldwide with mustaches that would love you to be correct but unfortunately I say you're not. The only hair that doesn't grow back is the stuff on top of 98% of the male populations head when they reach 20yo. Plucking? You have to be joking most women spend a lifetime plucking their eyebrows. Do you actually think they are new ones growing out of new follicles?
Sorry to tell you this, but I am living proof that plucking does work. Also ask a female who has plucked underarm hairs for more than a few years and you will get the same answer.
If you had done your research properly you would know that you need not just one hair laser session to stop the hair growing but many sessions of it. You will also find that most people stop after one or two treatments then give up.
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

No and yes. I would have thought your hair would remain the same coursenessisitism; it certainly doesn't get bushier/thicker. It might seem that way. Anyway, as I implied, I would have thought by now they would have developed a facial wax, that could get the job done. Yes, the current wax treatments would rip out your cheek.
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

GeeKay wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:53 pm Who wants to snap a shit off and walk around with it all tangled in your hairy arse?
That's what bum gun is for.
No need to shave, just add water...
Past that, either your ass moustache will cave in, or, stick on madame's undernose for sure, depending...
ImageImage

Reminds me of a joke :
A guy go to his job after morning sex, without checking his face first. A colleague cross him and ask : "why is there blood on your nose ?' "
"Well, i hit a door this morning, that's why"
" Yeah ? Must be the the loo's door then, because you also have a patch of shit on your chin"

Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

Ghostwriter wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:51 pm
GeeKay wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:53 pm Who wants to snap a shit off and walk around with it all tangled in your hairy arse?
That's what bum gun is for.
No need to shave, just add water...
Past that, either your ass moustache will cave in, or, stick on madame's undernose for sure, depending...
ImageImage

Reminds me of a joke :
A guy go to his job after morning sex, without checking his face first. A colleague cross him and ask : "why is there blood on your nose ?' "
"Well, i hit a door this morning, that's why"
" Yeah ? Must be the the loo's door then, because you also have a patch of shit on your chin"

The girl's moustache isn't touching her face, so that's actually her nose hairs. The first guy is what happens if you unexpectedly use some of the high pressured bum guns; Ahoogah! And if the last guy was naked, you would really see he's nuts, if you were unfortunately behind him.
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Nobody has suggested "threading" yet ? It's a speciality of the massage ladies on Sihanoukville/Otres beaches. Any visible body hair is up for removal by "threading" - and only $5!!! (for your hairy legs.)

Haven't seen anyone get their balls threaded on the beachfront yet, but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen.
:head shot:
GeeKay
Expatriate
Australia

Post by GeeKay »

Tootsfriend wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:31 pm
GeeKay wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:13 pm

Spoiler:
with a friend.
Sorry to tell you this, but I am living proof that plucking does work. Also ask a female who has plucked underarm hairs for more than a few years and you will get the same answer.
If you had done your research properly you would know that you need not just one hair laser session to stop the hair growing but many sessions of it. You will also find that most people stop after one or two treatments then give up.
"Ask a female that has plucked underarm hairs for more than a few years" ...That's a good argument in relation to a conversation regarding my comment that plucking or waxing hair will not prevent it re growing. What the fuck is this particular female doing plucking still for more than a few years? When do we expect the regrowth to kick in? By the way waxing and plucking is exactly the same thing it involves fastening a tool or wax on the hair and pulling it straight out. It all grows back so I don't know how you are living proof that plucking works unless you are suffering alopecia.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic