Online Ganja delivery...confirmed

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
Khmu Nation
Expatriate
Laos

Re: Online Ganja delivery...confirmed

Post by Khmu Nation »

hairdo wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:52 am The fact is, the statistics dismiss such claims that some drugs will make people light themselves up with gasoline in their front yard. It tells me more about the problems you have with your friends and family dynamics than anything else. So you attack these "hippies" and in your opinion obsolete derelicts. Good luck with that.
There is no attack going on, I am just saying that weed isn't harmless.
Khmu Nation
Expatriate
Laos

Post by Khmu Nation »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:39 pm
Khmu Nation wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:36 am

Mental health wards, loony bins or nut houses or whatever you want to call them, are chock full of (mostly young men) inmates/patients suffering from drug induced psychosis and this drug is almost always marijuana.
So you say; the truth is that these people were all latently mentally ill; it just took something to trigger it - for some that could be a shock, a bereavement, a fight, a bottle of whiskey, a trip, a spliff etc - something was going to trigger their latent illness to become active
Spoken like a true pot head. Anything negative - well that was there already. Anything positve - its because of the dope man. If you are still smoking weed over the age of about 30 its time to have a word with yourself. The end.
Khmu Nation
Expatriate
Laos

Post by Khmu Nation »

Anyway this isnt a hill I am going to die on. I think habitual pot smokers are a pathetic bunch.
DankSinatra
BANNED
New Zealand

Post by DankSinatra »

If I eat it Sir....is that okay?
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, John F Kennedy, Barack Obama, Bill Gates, Michael Phelps, Hugh Hefner, Bob Marley, Jimi Hendrix, Steve Jobs, Whoopi Goldberg, Willie Nelson, Kevin Smith, Roseanne Barr, Patrick Stewart, Charlize Theron, Madonna, Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston, Oprah Winfrey, George Clooney, Bob Dylan, Bill Maher, Carl Sagan, David Letterman, Morgan Freeman, Martha Stewart, Alexander Dumas, Stephen King, Woody Harrelson,Shakespeare, Arnold Schwarzeneggar and Elon Musk are all losers apparently. :?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Khmu Nation
Expatriate
Laos

Post by Khmu Nation »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:03 pm George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, John F Kennedy, Barack Obama, Bill Gates, Michael Phelps, Hugh Hefner, Bob Marley, Jimi Hendrix, Steve Jobs, Whoopi Goldberg, Willie Nelson, Kevin Smith, Roseanne Barr, Patrick Stewart, Charlize Theron, Madonna, Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston, Oprah Winfrey, George Clooney, Bob Dylan, Bill Maher, Carl Sagan, David Letterman, Morgan Freeman, Martha Stewart, Alexander Dumas, Stephen King, Woody Harrelson,Shakespeare, Arnold Schwarzeneggar and Elon Musk are all losers apparently. :?
No no you are twisting it. I said habitual weed smokers, habitual. I didn't mean anyone who has ever smoked weed.

Oprah Winfrey, for example, is on record saying she last smoked weed in 1982.

Rearding Bob Marley, he died due to refusing to have a malignant tumor properly treated due to it being against his religion which was Rastafarianism - which also happens to see marijuana not as a drug but a gateway to spiritual awakening (or some absolute twaddle) so could we say weed was involved in his death? Yeah, why not.

Stephen King has been drug free since 1991.

I cant even be bothered with the rest of them.

Whats your point here with this list?
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Most of them are or were habitual weed smokers. None of them self-immolated.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:03 pm George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, John F Kennedy, Barack Obama, Bill Gates, Michael Phelps, Hugh Hefner, Bob Marley, Jimi Hendrix, Steve Jobs, Whoopi Goldberg, Willie Nelson, Kevin Smith, Roseanne Barr, Patrick Stewart, Charlize Theron, Madonna, Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston, Oprah Winfrey, George Clooney, Bob Dylan, Bill Maher, Carl Sagan, David Letterman, Morgan Freeman, Martha Stewart, Alexander Dumas, Stephen King, Woody Harrelson,Shakespeare, Arnold Schwarzeneggar and Elon Musk are all losers apparently. :?
Let's not forget Calvin Cordozar Broadus Jr.
DankSinatra
BANNED
New Zealand

Post by DankSinatra »

'Stephen King has been drug free since 1991.'

Sorry Mista, Cannabis ain't no drug..Its medicine.

Would you prefer your 'son'..cough cough, boyfriend, to take cannabis tincture or Opiates post surgery?.

You're a great Troll...I tip my stinky hat to you old boy.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

I think the biggest problem is when the persons form a kind of habit, the weed is harmless, but the person is not if he can't afford to buy his/her next fix. Again, it's all in the head the habit could be meth or ice-cream, it's down to the individual.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic