Yes, Thailand, you will be able to smoke potent weed at home

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: Yes, Thailand, you will be able to smoke potent weed at home

Post by phuketrichard »

"......government approved stuff."

LOL
there is no government control on weed here
nor any controls /testing as to accuracy in thc content
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

phuketrichard wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:22 pm "......government approved stuff."

LOL
there is no government control on weed here
nor any controls /testing as to accuracy in thc content
LOL
You're obviously not a connoisseur.
You're just a joker, a smoker, a midnight toker.
mikeukt
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by mikeukt »

So he should change his username to PhuketSteve.
Ryan754326
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Ryan754326 »

Captain Bonez wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:29 am You go into the dispensary, look at the bud under the microscope and light and it looks amazing, but it only looks amazing re: THC crystals, it's just smoke and mirrors. It's unscrupulous.

The flavour and high is lacking, severely.
I’ve been saying exactly the same thing about the weed in Canada, since we legalized and corporatized it.

It looks amazing under the microscope, but smells weak, tastes like cardboard, and burns with an ash as black as coal. My grinder used to get so caked in crystal after a few weeks, that I couldn’t turn it anymore. Now I put ounces through it, and still can’t scrape out a pea sized ball of hash. The roaches aren’t oily anymore either.

I know almost nothing about growing weed, but I know enough to suspect that they aren’t flushing the fertilizer out long enough before harvesting it, and they’re running it through an auto trimmer that knocks most of the crystal off of the weed, and into the bottom of the machine. What do people think they’re making all those concentrates and edibles out of?
Cooldude
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Cooldude »

Fat Buds in Bangkok is your friend.
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

Seems Arjan from Greenhouse Seed Co. has similar feelings in his reply to me re: Thai weed

If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

Cooldude wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:14 pm Fat Buds in Bangkok is your friend.
When in Thailand, why not grow your own?
Roryborealis
Expatriate

Post by Roryborealis »

Kammekor wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:25 pm
If the duration of one's stay allows for it, that seems like a good option.
The selection and availability of seeds has increased, thankfully.

For example, many nugs claim "Godfather" or "Godfather OG," but not all are authentic. You can tell.
Starting from seed would avoid that crap shoot.
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

Ryan754326 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:46 pm
Captain Bonez wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:29 am You go into the dispensary, look at the bud under the microscope and light and it looks amazing, but it only looks amazing re: THC crystals, it's just smoke and mirrors. It's unscrupulous.

The flavour and high is lacking, severely.
I’ve been saying exactly the same thing about the weed in Canada, since we legalized and corporatized it.

It looks amazing under the microscope, but smells weak, tastes like cardboard, and burns with an ash as black as coal. My grinder used to get so caked in crystal after a few weeks, that I couldn’t turn it anymore. Now I put ounces through it, and still can’t scrape out a pea sized ball of hash. The roaches aren’t oily anymore either.

I know almost nothing about growing weed, but I know enough to suspect that they aren’t flushing the fertilizer out long enough before harvesting it, and they’re running it through an auto trimmer that knocks most of the crystal off of the weed, and into the bottom of the machine. What do people think they’re making all those concentrates and edibles out of?
If the ash is black as coal, that's a bad sign that the grower isn't flushing their product 7 to 10 days before harvest which leaves a nutrient build up in the plant

No bueno
If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Kammekor wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:25 pm
Legally , Only Thai's are allowed, but... currently police dont do anything, even if ur stopped an searched and a small amount of weed is found

Legally also, ur not allowed to smoke on premise's where its purchased ( many places have smoking rooms or on the roof) or in public, but that also is not enforced
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic