Guys that take ex hookers to their home country.

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

Re: Guys that take ex hookers to their home country.

Post by Bongmab69 »

hahaha, of course, who knever tried ?? I know plenty of them who take a colombian ex to their home country. I met a colombian girl who was 250% sure no ex hooker, and took her home. After about 6 months she had exactly the same mentality as the ex hookers: the only thing whats important is sending moeny to the family and she was sick-jalous. As for the Schengen-visa you are responsable 2 years, even for a 90 day turist-visa: I kept her in for 2 years as even the relation didt work afte 6 months. With Cambodian girls i am pretty sure its exactly the same.I tried with a cam-girl, but the visa was denied, twice, and in fact, i was not unhappy for it (she couldnt blame me for it). What i learned from it: knever re-plant an old tree. Since that time, i just come more to KOW, its cheaper, no visa-issues. no complaints about cold wheather, bad food, everybody speeks her language, and sending money to the family, okay darling, thats up to you !! They all see the big money but forget the big costs of living of course !!! Give another round here !!
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

DankSinatra wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 11:28 am I can definitely afford a wife and a few mistresses
This, your mindset, is what sticks out. You project that type of persona, that type of really poor opinion of others. There’s little need for much analysis
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Bongmab69 wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 3:44 pm What i learned from it: never re-plant an old tree. Since that time, i just come more to KOW
That's a shit carbon footprint spirit there...between others things
truffledog
Expatriate
Italy

Post by truffledog »

I have personally witnessed many tourists/travellers taking home their girlfriend/wife. Unfortunately i must say that the split up rate is very high. The reasons for splitting up are manyfold.
work is for people who cant find truffles
DankSinatra
BANNED
New Zealand

Post by DankSinatra »

Freightdog wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 4:58 pm
DankSinatra wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 11:28 am I can definitely afford a wife and a few mistresses
This, your mindset, is what sticks out. You project that type of persona, that type of really poor opinion of others. There’s little need for much analysis
Dearheart.

What sticks out with you is that you never made it..You come from a single parent household and detest generational wealth..Each generation builds on the one before it unlike you, my dear, who will forever be an angry, jealous, confused and bitter struggler...I can afford a nice BMW bit I'd prefer a Corolla or Camry...Dearheart, next life you will break free of the council estate and fly like a windowsill Pigeon.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

BarOne used to opine about the bar girl with the heart of gold. Unfortunately, the girls that would go into being a bar girl are already predisposed to being less than that. The work then changes the rest of them. They hand money over to their families, but never acknowledge them, because of the shame of what they do. They lie from day one to their customers. Sweet and innocent sounding words in return for money. Cheat and steal to get ahead. It is their job. Because this is what working there has taught them.

Think these girls will suddenly throw all those teachings away and transform into a solid, loving, partner on arrival to a different country? Or continue looking for the next bigger meal ticket?

I might emphasize with their plight, but I would never sponsor one. Sponsorship is a long, big commitment. Heck, even good Khmer girls have walked away from their partner because the sponsorship process was so long and arduous.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Or there's me in "opposite world" - who came to Cambodia with my ex, supported his sorry arse (and all his expensive habits) for the time we were until I realised it was going to cost me everything, so I ended it.
I'm now footloose and fancy free, living my best life with 5 cats and no boyfriends (or girlfriends) :)
Marriage to ANYONE is a bad idea.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
hairdo
BANNED
Guam

Post by hairdo »

It doesn't matter where you are. If you are a weak male and marry above your class in looks and below in financial standing, you will face competition from the alpha males in your neighborhood. Chances are your wife is sleeping with a younger, more attractive man without anyone knowing or ever finding out, no matter where you are. And if she decides to leave you after moving abroad, it's probably because there's also a financial reason for doing so. This is life explained, as simple as it really is
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

What confuses me is the "ex" in "ex hooker". Most of the time that doesn't really seem to be the case - they've just moved on to having just one customer more or less exclusively, and even that might be questionable with many.

Sympathy? I don't know, I've seen quite a few such couples who look like they deserve each other.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

She may be an ex hooker but he will be paying for it for the rest of their life together.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic