Your reasons why i should not buy one?😬

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
Strawberryshake
Expatriate
Germany

Your reasons why i should not buy one?😬

Post by Strawberryshake »

I just saw this advertisement on a Thai website and it could be old advertisement but the price seems workable 1 bedroom 56sqm for 2,2 M Bht but ofcourse there have to be some catches. So What’s ur opinion about this location, building, pricing? Developer, How far underway is even that construction?

This property is a 56 SqM condo with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom that is available for sale. It is part of the Prince Happiness Plaza project in Tonle Basak, Phnom Penh and it is scheduled for completion in Dec 2023. You can buy this condo for a base price of ฿2,230,000 (฿39,800/SqM).
Dario
Expatriate
Germany

Re: Your reasons why i should not buy one?😬

Post by Dario »

A link might help.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Hi, could you convert those prices to US dollars please? We don't generally use Thai Baht here.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

So your asking if a high rise development being built by either Chinese or Khmers in Cambodia with no building regulations and advertised in Thailand for pre purchase is a good deal.
I've got a few bottles of fresh air I could sell ya , if you keep them long enough you may make a profit.
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
Apollo91881
Expatriate
France

Post by Apollo91881 »

Strawberryshake wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 4:54 pm I just saw this advertisement on a Thai website and it could be old advertisement but the price seems workable 1 bedroom 56sqm for 2,2 M Bht but ofcourse there have to be some catches. So What’s ur opinion about this location, building, pricing? Developer, How far underway is even that construction?

This property is a 56 SqM condo with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom that is available for sale. It is part of the Prince Happiness Plaza project in Tonle Basak, Phnom Penh and it is scheduled for completion in Dec 2023. You can buy this condo for a base price of ฿2,230,000 (฿39,800/SqM).
Ask for the design drawing first and calculate M2 of the actual unit. You may be paying for common area.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

You'll find some comments on the Prince Happiness Plaza Condo on this CEO thread:
post492871.html#p492871
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Tootsfriend
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Tootsfriend »

I'm always interested in reading about the management fees, in these hi-rise property sales. Do they go up every year, what happens if you or one of the other condo owners dont pay, do they take you to court or just stop you using the swimming pool and the lift to your condo. If the whole building and management is sold to Mr I Dont Know, or if the building foundation collapses ,, oops someone forgot to pay the insurance on the building, what is your responsibility.
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

Tell him he's dreamin'!
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Strawberryshake
Expatriate
Germany

John Bingham wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 5:36 pm Hi, could you convert those prices to US dollars please? We don't generally use Thai Baht here.
Yeah that’s about 65,000$.
However i think that price might be slightly incorrect cause seems on the low side for a new PP condo with 56 sqm.
Strawberryshake
Expatriate
Germany

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic