Uvalde Texas Mass Shooting

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Uvalde Texas Mass Shooting

Post by Ghostwriter »

19 kids from an primary school shot down by an 18 y.o.

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/05/24/us/u ... index.html

Wtf again & again & again
RIP kids & teacher
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Uvalde Texas Mass Shooting

Post by Kenr »

Yep. It’s kind of disturbing that a group of individuals so hell bent on protecting a fetus yet can only offer thoughts and prayers to slain children and teachers, over and over again.

I guess Governor Abbott and Senator Cruz will have a lot to talk about at the NRA Conference in a few days here in Texas.
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

As a non-American, it's hard to understand how it can keep happening again and again. I read comments online to try to get my head around the gun culture and keep seeing comments like 'well if the teachers were armed it wouldn't have happened', more guns are the answer which just seems absurd to me.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Kenr wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 2:11 pm Yep. It’s kind of disturbing that a group of individuals so hell bent on protecting a fetus yet can only offer thoughts and prayers to slain children and teachers, over and over again.

I guess Governor Abbott and Senator Cruz will have a lot to talk about at the NRA Conference in a few days here in Texas.
Is it true that the NRA turn up after these mass shootings and have a rally?

(I saw it after Columbine on the Michael Moore film)
Kohker
BANNED
Austria

Post by Kohker »

ImageImageImage
Ozinasia
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ozinasia »

I worry these video games have a lot to do with desensitizing kids, killing bloody zombies seems to be every popular game. I watched with horror my live ins 13 year playing a game earlier a guy walking through a shopping Mall shooting what were zombies but aside from their slightly misshapen form they were essentially men women and children. Blown to bits in horrible bloody detail
About a month or so the cops had this kid for some reason and he told them he wanted to kill a lot of people. they ignored it.
Now what do they think. The grandmother reported to police she was in fear of her life she ended up buying a gun to protect herself , probably the same gun he used dont know the whole damn thing is gut-wrenching
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

Navel gazing aside ... As a non-US citizen it appears pretty clear cut to me.

....the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Now they have been arguing over the semantics of the wording of the 2A for decades, but, i reckon its pretty much carved in stone and getting it removed is going to be nigh on impossible I would guess.
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Chad Sexington »

IraHayes wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 4:01 pm Navel gazing aside ... As a non-US citizen it appears pretty clear cut to me.

Now they have been arguing over the semantics of the wording of the 2A for decades, but, i reckon its pretty much carved in stone and getting it removed is going to be nigh on impossible I would guess.
I think I said it before in a similar themed topic, but I fear that attempting to take guns away from some of the pro 2nd amendment/anti-big government fanatics, could result in more mass shootings than are currently happening in the US.
There’s likely to be more than a few, who’d rather go out literally ‘guns a blazing’ than give up their 2nd amendment and weapons.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Kohker wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 3:03 pm * pics of mass shooters*
Oh black IS the color to blame, as i'm pretty sure that the color of each single gun is indeed painted black ^^
Apollo91881
Expatriate
France

Post by Apollo91881 »

Chad Sexington wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 4:23 pm
IraHayes wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 4:01 pm Navel gazing aside ... As a non-US citizen it appears pretty clear cut to me.

I think I said it before in a similar themed topic, but I fear that attempting to take guns away from some of the pro 2nd amendment/anti-big government fanatics, could result in more mass shootings than are currently happening in the US.
There’s likely to be more than a few, who’d rather go out literally ‘guns a blazing’ than give up their 2nd amendment and weapons.
They forget about something … militia … blah blah
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic