Uvalde Texas Mass Shooting

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Re: Uvalde Texas Mass Shooting

Post by Ghostwriter »

Big Daikon wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 3:50 am
Ghostwriter wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 3:39 am
Big Daikon wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 2:49 am 75% of mass shooters and victims are black.
And 100 % of them have war guns with too many ammo and no credible purpose except for mass shooting, as in a war.
Except they prey on civilians.
I believe pistols are the most commonly used weapon in murders. Mass shootings may have different numbers (pistol/long gun ratio).
I believe such young cowards use remote tools for their ends when they are technically allowed to, but that's usually a whole different story with bare hands.
Can't imagine these juvenile dicks mass-happy-slapping their victims, lack of guts, tiny hands.
Hence the problem is upstream.
angkorjohn2
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn2 »

Big Daikon wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 2:49 am 75% of mass shooters and victims are black.
And 100 % of them have war guns with too many ammo and no credible purpose except for mass shooting, as in a war.
I believe pistols are the most commonly used weapon in murders. Mass shootings may have different numbers (pistol/long gun ratio).
Do you have a point here sir? you can say your stance, instead of responding to my earlier question you do the classic whataboutism shit. come on man! own your shit, your beliefs and prejudices. Yes pistol account for more murders because go figure most of Americans own one not everyone is Michigan militia with ARs body Armor playing soldiers in the woods or shooting kids, you think this guy took down 23 (including gramma) with a pistol. Explain to me sir why the current unsigned bill about background checks, not issuing guns to people with mental health issues (ok i get that one because that would rule out 20% of Republican voters ...at least) what is your objection? you don't live there as you stated. thoughts and prayers sure as shit ain't solving it, NRA I recall (at its height not the shit show it is now) had 5 million members in a country of what 332million 1.6% choose that we cannot control guns. give me a break. [

img][/img]
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

angkorjohn2 wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 4:38 am
Do you have a point here sir? you can say your stance, instead of responding to my earlier question you do the classic whataboutism shit. come on man! own your shit, your beliefs and prejudices.
I am trying to stick to the data.

As for my personal opinion, I think simply enforcing the current laws would solve or reduce many of these problems. For example, the US already has federal background checks.
Kohker
BANNED
Austria

Post by Kohker »

The buffalo shooters manifesto is available on reddit it’s not hard to find,the first half is a good read.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

Kohker wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 5:03 am The buffalo shooters manifesto is available on reddit it’s not hard to find,the first half is a good read.
It got scrubbed rather quickly. The parts I read were word-for-word copied from the NZ shooter.
angkorjohn2
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn2 »

Big Daikon wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 4:56 am
angkorjohn2 wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 4:38 am
Do you have a point here sir? you can say your stance, instead of responding to my earlier question you do the classic whataboutism shit. come on man! own your shit, your beliefs and prejudices.
I am trying to stick to the data.

As for my personal opinion, I think simply enforcing the current laws would solve or reduce many of these problems. For example, the US already has federal background checks.
the data sir shows no other country civilized or other has this problem and certainly not G7 countries. it is a disease unique to us as American's and I am personally ashamed and appalled. By your own statement, the current things don't work. Time for a shake up. Someone mentioned here or another thread a place in Scotland that shook up already strict gun laws. Australia's reaction is another a similar one is one to see https://www.rand.org/research/gun-polic ... ement.html

what does your data tell you sir? that this is totally normal ? that some political fudging of the 2nd mean we can buy weapons for war? they arent to hunt are they or do you hide behind this charade?

you sir, and I apologize for this insult are a shill and a coward. you cannot say what is clearly wrong is wrong for fear it might make you sound like you are a "commie" ? Youve been gaslighted to hell if you cant express a view out of line from the vile cover ups spoken by the morons of your political party of choice. I of course expect another non-answer/deflective statement from you
Kohker
BANNED
Austria

Post by Kohker »

angkorjohn2 wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 2:14 am
Kohker wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 3:03 pm ImageImageImage
And Sir, politely, what is this trying to prove? it proves nothing apart form that the sickness is endemic, mass murderers come from all backgrounds which shows a tighter way of allowing access to them is needed. If it was just White supremacists then sure we need a law just for them but it isn't. Any sane American doesnt give a kentucky fried fuck about this picture it just underscores the point which is not the point I guess you were trying to make sir.
I believe your thought process is called mental Jew-Jitsu.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

The last two mass shootings that have taken place the weapons were purchased legally by the shooters. So please explain how enforcing the current laws would have prevented these killings?
angkorjohn2
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn2 »

Kohker wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 5:27 am
angkorjohn2 wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 2:14 am
Kohker wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 3:03 pm ImageImageImage
And Sir, politely, what is this trying to prove? it proves nothing apart form that the sickness is endemic, mass murderers come from all backgrounds which shows a tighter way of allowing access to them is needed. If it was just White supremacists then sure we need a law just for them but it isn't. Any sane American doesnt give a kentucky fried fuck about this picture it just underscores the point which is not the point I guess you were trying to make sir.
I believe your thought process is called mental Jew-Jitsu.
and by this comment sir I realize I was correct in this instance always fascists go for the Jews, Im athiest
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic