Uvalde Texas Mass Shooting

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Little_Vicious
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Uvalde Texas Mass Shooting

Post by Little_Vicious »

You'd save a lot of time by just coming out and saying you don't like black people. Not that you've been the least bit ambiguous about it.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

Assembly Bill 1591

Oh how times have changed. Back in 1967, Republican Assemblyman Mulford, with the backing and help of the NRA, drafted an act, later signed into law by Republican Governor Ronald Reagan, that repealed a law and made it illegal to publicly open carry a loaded weapon in California without a permit. This law is known as the Mulford Act.

Why was this done? Because they were scared of the Black Panthers.

The current NRA and GOP are hypocrites.
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

Kenr wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:47 am Assembly Bill 1591

Oh how times have changed. Back in 1967, Republican Assemblyman Mulford, with the backing and help of the NRA, drafted an act, later signed into law by Republican Governor Ronald Reagan, that repealed a law and made it illegal to publicly open carry a loaded weapon in California without a permit. This law is known as the Mulford Act.

Why was this done? Because they were scared of the Black Panthers.

The current NRA and GOP are hypocrites.
I watched something on youtube recently .... back in the wild west days when everyone carried a gun to protect themselves it was fairly common practice for someone coming into a town to be asked to leave their gun with the local lawman for safekeeping. Presumably, they realised the risk of getting jumped by a bear or attacked by the local tribe was much less than the risk posed by a saloon full of drunken brawlers all carrying guns.

Somewhere down the line in history, common sense seems to have been replaced with ideology.
cambo swa
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by cambo swa »

Little_Vicious wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:02 pm You'd save a lot of time by just coming out and saying you don't like black people. Not that you've been the least bit ambiguous about it.
That is just one of his disgusting traits. American Renaissance is KKK, Neo-nazi, David Duke, anti-Semitic, all his role models. GM and other mods, where are you with allowing cut and paste from American Renaissance? You cannot post about smoking a joint but you let it go for American Renaissance? Silence is complicity.

GM - you have a brown wife and child as I do. Do you know what American Renaissance has to say about eugenics? Time for CEO to step up. Why would you allow a blatant white racist on a a Cambodian social media site. Thank you.
CaptainCanuck
Expatriate
Canada

Post by CaptainCanuck »

cambo swa wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:14 am
Little_Vicious wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:02 pm You'd save a lot of time by just coming out and saying you don't like black people. Not that you've been the least bit ambiguous about it.
That is just one of his disgusting traits. American Renaissance is KKK, Neo-nazi, David Duke, anti-Semitic, all his role models. GM and other mods, where are you with allowing cut and paste from American Renaissance? You cannot post about smoking a joint but you let it go for American Renaissance? Silence is complicity.

GM - you have a brown wife and child as I do. Do you know what American Renaissance has to say about eugenics? Time for CEO to step up. Why would you allow a blatant white racist on a a Cambodian social media site. Thank you.
Bravo .... When you disagree with someone, instead of simply debunking their statements (and the corroborating CDC statistics) in a civil debate of the facts .... you demand the authorities silence them ....

Clearly your having a 'brown' wife gives you a moral authority on what opinions and interpretations of government produced statistics should be 'verboten'.
(word chosen purposefully) ....

Edit because my spelling sucks ;-)
Last edited by CaptainCanuck on Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Khmu Nation
Expatriate
Laos

Post by Khmu Nation »

There are many white supremacists or ethno nationalists as they refer to themselves, in this part of the world. I personally know three, the worst one who was at Charlottesville and is obsessed by race in America.

They all somehow can't see the double standards of being immigrants (expats) themselves and all having Asian girlfriends and in some cases ethnically mixed children.

It's very odd.

There is a British dude on YouTube called Chris Dangerfield who bangs on and on about demographics and demographic replacement in the UK and did interviews with Britain First which is lobbying for mass deportation etc.

He hosts these streams from his nice apartment in Phnom Penh and will sometimes stop mid stream where he will be banging on about maintaining white British culture to blow kisses to his Khmer girlfriend.

You couldn't manage this shit up.

There are articles about the alt right Asian fetish though. It's a thing.

And to the previous poster - no one should be banned for expressing an opinion, however vile.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

cambo swa wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:14 am That is just one of his disgusting traits. American Renaissance is KKK, Neo-nazi, David Duke, anti-Semitic, all his role models. GM and other mods, where are you with allowing cut and paste from American Renaissance? You cannot post about smoking a joint but you let it go for American Renaissance? Silence is complicity.

1. And I have a "yellow" wife. So what?
2. Smoking marijuana is illegal in many places. Citing CDC data is not illegal.
3. We can't be scared of data just because they are uncomfortable and go against our ideologies. That is very dangerous thinking and can have serious consequences to a society.
4. This "Shoot the messenger" thinking is also dangerous. Are the data wrong or inaccurate?
cambo swa
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by cambo swa »

CaptainCanuck wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:29 am

Bravo .... When you disagree with someone, instead of simply debunking their statements (and the corroborating CDC statistics) in a civil debate of the facts .... you demand the authorities silence them ....

Clearly your having a 'brown' wife gives you a moral authority on what opinions and interpretations of government produced statistics should be 'verboten'.
(word chosen purposefully) ....

Edit because my spelling sucks ;-)
Any decent human being should have the moral authority over a group of white racist. Let me give you some examples of their civic debates and "statistics". You and your racist friend gaijin need to find a new hobby:

Quotes from your KKK heroes:

"In fact, blacks and Hispanics are, compared to whites, far more likely to be poor, illiterate, on welfare, or in jail; they are far more likely to have illegitimate children, be addicted to drugs, or have AIDS. By no definition of international competitiveness can the presence of these populations be anything but a disadvantage."
— "‘Who Speaks for Us?' (A Word of Introduction to Our Readers)," American Renaissance, 1990

"There is a difference between blacks and whites — analogous to the difference in intelligence — in psychopathic personality considered as a personality trait. ... For psychopathic personality, the mean and distribution are higher among blacks. The effect of this is that there are more black psychopaths and more psychopathic behavior among blacks."
— Richard Lynn, American Renaissance, 2002

"Blacks and whites are different. When blacks are left entirely to their own devices, Western civilization — any kind of civilization — disappears."
— Jared Taylor, American Renaissance, 2005
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

I've never even heard of American Renaissance. I hate censorship, and with that comes the downside of hearing opinions that might be shitty.

Someone mentioned that Southern Poverty Law Center says that they're a hate group (and they might be, but again, I've never heard of it), and others say SPLC is a total scam. Who to believe? Meh, they might both be total trash.

Personally, Cambo Swa, I'm more 'concerned' about someone who continues to give a fuck what color my wife and child are than I am about someone who has intellectual debates about topics of race.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mag ... te-fairly/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/ ... 022301001/
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

cambo swa wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:14 am GM and other mods, where are you with allowing cut and paste from American Renaissance? You cannot post about smoking a joint but you let it go for American Renaissance? Silence is complicity.

Any decent human being should have the moral authority over a group of white racist. Let me give you some examples of their civic debates and "statistics". You and your racist friend gaijin need to find a new hobby:

Quotes from your KKK heroes:

"In fact, blacks and Hispanics are, compared to whites, far more likely to be poor, illiterate, on welfare, or in jail; they are far more likely to have illegitimate children, be addicted to drugs, or have AIDS. By no definition of international competitiveness can the presence of these populations be anything but a disadvantage."
— "‘Who Speaks for Us?' (A Word of Introduction to Our Readers)," American Renaissance, 1990

"There is a difference between blacks and whites — analogous to the difference in intelligence — in psychopathic personality considered as a personality trait. ... For psychopathic personality, the mean and distribution are higher among blacks. The effect of this is that there are more black psychopaths and more psychopathic behavior among blacks."
— Richard Lynn, American Renaissance, 2002

"Blacks and whites are different. When blacks are left entirely to their own devices, Western civilization — any kind of civilization — disappears."
— Jared Taylor, American Renaissance, 2005
Are you not risking a hypocritical stance by quoting these people yourself, in the same thread where you clearly object to cut and paste quotes from similar sources?

By all means stand up against racism, but it’s something of a fine line when deciding who is in a morally acceptable position to quote from the same type of source.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic