Buffalo NY mass shooting

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Kohker
BANNED
Austria

Re: Buffalo NY mass shooting

Post by Kohker »

ImageThis is her.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

If I lived in the USA (and quite a few other very dangerous counties) I'd be armed to my back teeth because of the sheer volume of crazy that evidently is washing around the place.

Where I'm from every house has a gun, never was any mass shooting though, they are for vermin control not violence
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 12:10 pm If I lived in the USA (and quite a few other very dangerous counties) I'd be armed to my back teeth because of the sheer volume of crazy that evidently is washing around the place.

Where I'm from every house has a gun, never was any mass shooting though, they are for vermin control not violence
When I lived in urban America, I kept my pistol in the nightstand.

In Japan, I had a problem with an ex. Kept an hatchet under the futon.

Be prepared.
Sir Stephen
Expatriate
France

Post by Sir Stephen »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 12:10 pm If I lived in the USA (and quite a few other very dangerous counties) I'd be armed to my back teeth because of the sheer volume of crazy that evidently is washing around the place.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic