Moving to Cambodia

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Cyber-Wizard
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: Moving to Cambodia

Post by Cyber-Wizard »

twensolr91 wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 3:52 pm Damnit, I was with you against the naysayers until you went on that conspiracy rant.

I'll still echo what violet said: Just come. Bring enough stuff so that you can live for a few months, but don't burn any bridges back home (yet)
I don't do conspiracies, I do facts.

I only talk about that of which I can prove.

Otherwise I'd be an idiot.

You want proof of all these things?

I can provide it.
I love Harmonic Patterns
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

Cyber-Wizard wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 8:13 pm
twensolr91 wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 3:52 pm Damnit, I was with you against the naysayers until you went on that conspiracy rant.

I'll still echo what violet said: Just come. Bring enough stuff so that you can live for a few months, but don't burn any bridges back home (yet)

I can provide it.
I seriously doubt that.
Cyber-Wizard
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Cyber-Wizard »

Big Daikon wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 7:31 pm
Kammekor wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 6:19 pm
'My problem with the west is, it is run by a satanic shadow government, they purposely posion the air, the food, the water and, brainwash mindless citizens through media such as news, vulgure music videos designed to corrupt children, subliminal messages in cartoons also corrupting the minds of children.'
AFAIK all the factors OP despises in the West are similar or worse here.
Yes, but they don't know that yet. Many westerners think SE Asian nations are peaceful navel-gazing paradises.
I don't think that all, I'm not stupid you know LOL
I love Harmonic Patterns
Cyber-Wizard
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Cyber-Wizard »

Kenr wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 8:17 pm

I can provide it.
I seriously doubt that.
Doubting it doesn't change the fact that I can.

The global elites are a satanic cult!
I love Harmonic Patterns
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

Cyber-Wizard wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 8:20 pm
'My problem with the west is, it is run by a satanic shadow government, they purposely posion the air, the food, the water and, brainwash mindless citizens through media such as news, vulgure music videos designed to corrupt children, subliminal messages in cartoons also corrupting the minds of children.'
Yes, but they don't know that yet. Many westerners think SE Asian nations are peaceful navel-gazing paradises.
Ignorant maybe?
Cyber-Wizard
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Cyber-Wizard »

Kammekor wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 8:24 pm
Cyber-Wizard wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 8:20 pm
Ignorant maybe?
Somewhat I guess.
I love Harmonic Patterns
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

Cyber-Wizard wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 8:23 pm

I can provide it.
I seriously doubt that.

LOL. Your “facts” will be nothing but a compilation of conspiracy theories drudged up by groups of paranoid individuals who manipulate other weak minded individuals.
Cyber-Wizard
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Cyber-Wizard »

Kenr wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 8:29 pm

I can provide it.
I seriously doubt that.

LOL. Your “facts” will be nothing but a compilation of conspiracy theories drudged up by groups of paranoid individuals who manipulate other weak minded individuals.
LOL, that's exactly what someone who is completely ignorant would say. A fact is a fact, which is something that can be proven to be true. Nothing paranoid or weak minded about it. I've been exposing these things for decades. You are ignorant my friend, and I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Although I find it funny when someone who has done ZERO research on such matters calls someone weak minded whey they've been researching for 20+ years LOL.
I love Harmonic Patterns
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

Cyber-Wizard wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 8:47 pm

I can provide it.
I seriously doubt that.

LOL, that's exactly what someone who is completely ignorant would say. A fact is a fact, which is something that can be proven to be true. Nothing paranoid or weak minded about it. I've been exposing these things for decades. You are ignorant my friend, and I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Although I find it funny when someone who has done ZERO research on such matters calls someone weak minded whey they've been researching for 20+ years LOL.
Welcome to Cambodia, I’m sure you will do well here. LOL. Then again, probably not. If you’re that delusional of the governments in the west, you’re going to be in one hell of a surprise with governments in the east.
Cyber-Wizard
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Cyber-Wizard »

Kenr wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 8:55 pm
Cyber-Wizard wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 8:47 pm

I seriously doubt that.

Welcome to Cambodia, I’m sure you will do well here. LOL. Then again, probably not. If you’re that delusional of the governments in the west, you’re going to be in one hell of a surprise with governments in the east.
Yes but it's a different kind of corruption. Do you see Cambodia in the not too distant future, with a powerful kill grid called 5G & 6G monitoring citizens every move? Yeah, me neither.
I love Harmonic Patterns
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic