Will Roe vs Wade be overturned?

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: Will Roe vs Wade be overturned?

Post by atst »

John Bingham wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 3:25 am This is crazy. What next? 28 months? 28 years?

Why can't the father have this right if he made it clear he didn't want the baby in the first place, but the women (her body her choice) decided to have the baby. First time reading this thread, seems it's the man's fault for the pregnancy, only the women choice to have the baby or not, it's the man's responsibly to financially care for the child because he got the women pregnant.
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

atst wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:09 am
John Bingham wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 3:25 am This is crazy. What next? 28 months? 28 years?

Why can't the father have this right if he made it clear he didn't want the baby in the first place, but the women (her body her choice) decided to have the baby. First time reading this thread, seems it's the man's fault for the pregnancy, only the women choice to have the baby or not, it's the man's responsibly to financially care for the child because he got the women pregnant.
Once the fetus is born, it is a human being
to kill it, it can't be adorted (stopped prior to normal completion) as its already alive, is MURDER
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

I worry about some of these people.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Bloody nutters on both sides
I don’t know at what point I would consider the fertilised egg to become a human but it’s definitely human to me when your belly is roundly sticking out in front of the woman.

Yes, abortion needs to be available without great hindrance for a number of situations.

Having said that, it should not be a form of contraception.

Both men and women should be having sex responsibly, especially now it is even more freely participated in as women claim their ‘right’ to be sexual beings.

Reading about men who put their selfish right to go bareback above a woman’s rights to both protect herself from diseases and unwanted pregnancies makes my blood boil.

Women proudly proclaiming multiple abortions as their ‘human rights’ don’t get my vote either.

Society is a bloody steaming pile of mess.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

phuketrichard wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:28 am
atst wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:09 am

Once the fetus is born, it is a human being
to kill it, it can't be adorted (stopped prior to normal completion) as its already alive, is MURDER
Exactly but the proposal to allow the child to be killed by the mother after so many months should also be granted to the father, once this is asked the fems would backtrack on this ludicrous proposal.
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

Everyone does realize that this posting by the Miami Standard News Staff is satire, it’s not real?
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

irony deficient- you can buy supplements for that
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Kenr wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:27 pm Everyone does realize that this posting by the Miami Standard News Staff is satire, it’s not real?
I admit only looked at the previous two posts before commenting and didn’t even bother to delve into what the image was about.
The thing with satire is - it’s often close to the knuckle.
I also didn’t read anything about killing babies after birth.

My comments stand, but I’ll make an effort to read through previous comments in future so as not to get caught up in a muddle
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

violet wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:53 pm
Kenr wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:27 pm Everyone does realize that this posting by the Miami Standard News Staff is satire, it’s not real?
I admit only looked at the previous two posts before commenting and didn’t even bother to delve into what the image was about.
The thing with satire is - it’s often close to the knuckle.
I also didn’t read anything about killing babies after birth.

My comments stand, but I’ll make an effort to read through previous comments in future so as not to get caught up in a muddle
They promote propaganda through satire, just to stir the pot. Unfortunately they do get people to believe it, no matter how ridiculous it is.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic