Many young African men in Phnom Penh these days?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
ego bibere nimis
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Many young African men in Phnom Penh these days?

Post by ego bibere nimis »

Bongmab69 wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:02 pm
Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:39 pm
Bongmab69 wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:03 pm I think they all work in Rose-bar on 104 !! ??
They seem to spend a lot of time upstairs and might have a piece of the action. They don't seem to smile much, at me anyway, which is surprising considering the perfume they all seem to be wearing.

"Immigration makes it difficult for them to enter."

And exit.
thats not perfume, they just smell like that i would think !!
It's like when you take a dump and spray the bathroom with air freshener - it just smells like a mix of the two 'rose scented crap'. Why on earth would people think not washing but wearing aftershave in comical quantities is the right thing to do? In the bars around riverside, irrespective of how good a time I am having and no matter how much I like the bar, when the unwashed, aftershave wearing football coaches start congregating in some dark corner of the bar (they always seem to do that), I just check bin and leave. BTW, there must be a shit load of brilliant young khmer soccer players coming through the ranks given the ratio of coaches to students.
You know that tingly little feeling you get when you really like someone? That's common sense leaving your body.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Many young African men in Phnom Penh these days?

Post by Big Daikon »

John Bingham wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:17 pm so she panicked and jumped off the balcony. She went straight through my roof and ended up flailing about covered in blood on my kitchen floor. Some army guys came around and dragged her off. I was pissed off because when I got home my dinner was ruined.
Like this?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic