Will Elon Musk Takeover Twitter One Way or Another?

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.

Will Elon Musk takeover Twitter one way or another?

YES
79%
NO
21%

Total votes: 34
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Will Elon Musk Takeover Twitter One Way or Another?

Post by Kenr »

grumpygit wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:52 pm
Kenr wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:42 pm These individuals aren’t blue-collar workers, they are highly skilled and will be able to find a job very easily, if they hadn’t already considering Mr. Musk had been talking about doing this prior to taking control.

With three months severance pay, they don’t need to stick around dealing with his indecisiveness.
I can't see Twitter fucked me off for being a lazy waste of space who was barely ever there and when I was I did fuck all..looking that great on a C.V.

They had a good ride and ultimately fucked it for themselves.
LOL. What in the hell are you talking about?
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

grumpygit
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by grumpygit »

Kenr wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:59 pm
Kenr wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:42 pm These individuals aren’t blue-collar workers, they are highly skilled and will be able to find a job very easily, if they hadn’t already considering Mr. Musk had been talking about doing this prior to taking control.

With three months severance pay, they don’t need to stick around dealing with his indecisiveness.
I can't see Twitter fucked me off for being a lazy waste of space who was barely ever there and when I was I did fuck all..looking that great on a C.V.

Which word is tripping you up my friend? I've tried to spell everything correctly and used grammar to the best of my ability.
Please don't confuse my personality with my attitude. The former is me, the latter a reflection of you.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

grumpygit wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:55 pm

Which word is tripping you up my friend? I've tried to spell everything correctly and used grammar to the best of my ability.
It’s not the words per se, but I don’t understand how it is related to my post you quoted.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

But I’ll go ahead and respond to your post. How do you know who was or wasn’t lazy? How do you know they fucked it for themselves? How do you know who is to blame for Twitter not being profitable?

Most places I know of, especially where I used to work, is that it is too top heavy in management/administration, that’s where the real money is at.

So to assume that the workforce brought this upon themselves is ridiculous. Just because Elon says so doesn’t make it so.
grumpygit
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by grumpygit »

Kenr wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:23 pm

But I’ll go ahead and respond to your post. How do you know who was or wasn’t lazy? How do you know they fucked it for themselves? How do you know who is to blame for Twitter not being profitable?

Most places I know of, especially where I used to work, is that it is too top heavy in management/administration, that’s where the real money is at.

So to assume that the workforce brought this upon themselves is ridiculous. Just because Elon says so doesn’t make it so.
Just my thoughts..but if you can loose half the work force and things keep working then they were not needed.
Please don't confuse my personality with my attitude. The former is me, the latter a reflection of you.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

grumpygit wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:29 pm

Just my thoughts..but if you can loose half the work force and things keep working then they were not needed.
LOL, but apparently it’s not working 100% right. But time will tell, still too early to call. But for the record, it’s not all good because they still lost the majority of their revenue from the advertisers because of Chief Twit. But you claiming the individuals were lazy and had it coming is ridiculous.
grumpygit
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by grumpygit »

Kenr wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:36 pm
grumpygit wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:29 pm

LOL, but apparently it’s not working 100% right. But time will tell, still too early to call. But for the record, it’s not all good because they still lost the majority of their revenue from the advertisers because of Chief Twit. But you claiming the individuals were lazy and had it coming is ridiculous.
Well at least we can both discuss this like grown ups, and I'm sure we shall wait with interest to see what happens. :beer3:
David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by David Gordon »

Musk likes things to be good and right and his first motive is not money although it’s not irrelevant. He likes things to work well and hates waste. He believes in himself and his ability to make positive change and is not afraid to get dirty and make mistakes. In the end he will triumph because failure is not an option. He is more about the process than the product. Tesla makes cars but is actually a robot systems innovator. The thing it does best is build factories. Last night Musk was at Twitter with a core group of motivated engineers at 1 am grinding out the sweaty vision.
Stay classy na
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic