Overkill documentation tips needed enter cambodia

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Overkill documentation tips needed enter cambodia

Post by Grand Barong »

Username Taken » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:47 pm
Comment:
Last I heard, RATs and PCR tests were no longer required, just proof of vax., but you're the expert. Carry on.

Thanks for the update Username Taken, You are correct old mate, No PCR or RAT test required upon entry at the moment, Just proof of double vaccination.

I knew you had more to contribute than just posting a silly youtube song.
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

whereami wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:27 am American flying to Cambodia soon . I've researched some current situation , but like to be thorough extra effort ok on my part I don't mind.....1) Visa on arrival I will apply "ordinary/business visa " . But I plan on applying tourist visa online for backup in case rules/regulations change suddenly before trip . I only show if needed...2) I'm getting covid test anyways 48 hours before I arrive . Just in case airlines issues ( depart l.a./seoul Korea /Phnom Penh )....3) throw away airline ticket fully refundable just in case.....4) I have american c.d.c. hard copy covid shots ( 2 and booster included) and soft copy printout...4 ) I considering insurance Cambodia company for covid which one is best current climate ?......Thank you any tips appreciated ! Lots airfare money at risk i don't wanna feck it up !!!!
I am also an American coming from JFK-SINGAPORE-PP and feel similar but was curious.
Your taking the PCR Covid test in case Cambodia or any transit point changes requirements?

I feel like if there were to be any issues, it would be in transiting. If the transit locations have different requirements then the destination.
Correct me if wrong but it seems that if vaccinated the PCR test is no longer needed (esp if vaccinated). I do agree there can be an issue if ticket agent or someone doesn't know the up to date rules etc

I made color copies of my CDC Card and also NYC has "Excelsior Pass Plus" which stores your covid test information digitally. I printed that out in color as well
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
whereami
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by whereami »

Leaving USA airline asked for roundtrip/through ticket . Hard copy covid card asked to see all transit terminals even with boarding passes in hand . Easy process overall . Phnom Penh airport very busy on arrival
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic