Jimmy Savile : A British horror story

Streaming video, book reviews, movie requests and more.
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Re: Jimmy Savile : A British horror story

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

xandreu wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:49 am I think it’s worth asking the question why none of this came out while he was alive.

With connections to royalty, top MPs, and large swathes of the establishment, were there simply too many people who could possibly be implicated perhaps?
I think the reason was that there was no "concrete" evidence only rumours and his connections helped.
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Chad Sexington wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:28 pm
John Bingham wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:08 pm Pakistanis aren't exactly known for their fair treatment of women so it's no big surprise. However the topic is white establishment abuse and cover ups.
Posts about the current establishment covering up sexual abuse aren’t exactly wildly off topic.
You are correct. The reason that the gangs were able to operate with impunity is because all criticism was shut down with cries of racism, islamaphobia etc. This poster wants to shut this subject down and is doing exactly the same. The suggestion that there are also large "gangs" of white men in the UK raping children is ludicrous. The establishment hushed up Saville and the Muslim gangs for different reasons.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Just some numbers to reframe the thing :

60 years of continuing abuse, victims between 5 and 75 (!), a certain amount of them could say abused right in front of the cameras, by a guy everybody was talking about.
White, no white, whatever. I'm sure this profile has no specific color around the world.

Remember the bit in the official trailer above, where he complains about the drawing representing him ? That made me think of the drawings in True Detective season 1, it is a quite disturbing drawing if wearing the psychologist glasses on, which should be always the case for psychiatric patients, or any patient able to talk, or not.

That's insane.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

tightenupvolume1 wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:49 pm
Chad Sexington wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:28 pm
John Bingham wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:08 pm Pakistanis aren't exactly known for their fair treatment of women so it's no big surprise. However the topic is white establishment abuse and cover ups.
Posts about the current establishment covering up sexual abuse aren’t exactly wildly off topic.
You are correct. The reason that the gangs were able to operate with impunity is because all criticism was shut down with cries of racism, islamaphobia etc. This poster wants to shut this subject down and is doing exactly the same. The suggestion that there are also large "gangs" of white men in the UK raping children is ludicrous. The establishment hushed up Saville and the Muslim gangs for different reasons.
Why do you keep calling them "Muslim gangs"? What was Muslim about them? Were they Imans or something? The ringleader of the gang, Amere Singh Dhaliwal was a Sikh - not a Muslim.
Reporting restrictions on the trial were imposed in November 2017 under the 1981 Contempt of Court Act to avoid prejudice on subsequent trials.
However, the restrictions on reporting was criticised by the far right, who claimed that it was a cover-up as the defendants were Asian and Muslims, and that it amounted to "state censorship".Far right activist Tommy Robinson live-streamed video from outside the court on Facebook during the second of the trials, filmed some of the accused and talked about Muslims and "jihad rape gangs", which led to his arrest and prosecution for contempt of court.
So there wasn't any cover up, it is standard procedure not to report on ongoing criminal trials.

It also appears that most of these child sexual exploitation gangs are white, hardly surprising when the vast majority in the UK are white.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... ice-report

United Kingdom List of sexual abuses perpetrated by groups

Amberdale children's home
Aylesbury child sex abuse ring
Banbury child sex abuse ring
Beechwood children's home
Berkhamsted paedophile network
Birmingham bathing cult
Bristol child sex abuse ring
Caldicott School
Derby child sex abuse ring
Halifax child sex abuse ring
Huddersfield child sex abuse ring
Jersey child abuse investigation 2008
Keighley child sex abuse ring
Kesgrave Hall School
Kidwelly sex cult
Kincora Boys' Home
Manchester child sex abuse ring
Medomsley Detention Centre
Newcastle sex abuse ring
North Wales child abuse scandal
Northern Ireland Historical Institutional Abuse Inquiry
Norwich sexual abuse ring
Operation Doublet
Operation Voicer
Oxford child sex abuse ring
Peterborough sex abuse case
Plymouth child abuse case
Rochdale child sex abuse ring
Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal
Sexual abuse scandal in the English Benedictine Congregation
Telford child sex abuse ring
BBC sexual abuse cases
United Kingdom football sexual abuse scandal

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_s ... ed_Kingdom
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Damn, that's a long list.

I'm not going to check all out to see in which span of time all of them did happen, and i'm not gonna google the frog equivalent to compare, but it is a long list.
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

I understand why some muslins are in denial but other people ?

truffledog
Expatriate
Italy

Post by truffledog »

atst wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:58 am
Clutch Cargo wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:38 am People must have thought: 'it's inconceivable that a man who does all that charity work and good for the community could possibly do bad'. The great deception..
Yes and how often do we see this in charities, religion.
especially in the roman church. No other organization has ever survived so many horrible cases. I sometimes think that the whole thing is just set up to protect the worst pedos of the world. Doing good things to hide the horrible truth.
work is for people who cant find truffles
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

tightenupvolume1 wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:54 pm I understand why some muslins are in denial....
Yeah, it's all about the muslins mate. Fred West, Gary Glitter, Jimmy Savile, Prince Andrew, Prince Charles, Louis Mountbatten and all the other "muslins".

:?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
bossho
Aging Tweaker
United States of America

Post by bossho »

I grew up and was confirmed in the Roman Catholic Church in upstate NY. My parents were active and my uncle was a lifelong Trappist Monk and I guess we just skipped all the sex abuse stuff because I never heard about it. I suspect the Uncle was gay or asexual and that's fine. As for the Maajid Nawaz clip, I say good for him to call it out and hammer that listener like he did. As for me, I just have to say the huge sex abuse scandal escaped my entire life and I am 40 years into being a "lapsed Catholic" I would not venture to say that the Roman Catholic church's sex scandal is not real because there appears to be overwhelming evidence that it did occur in very large scale, I just never came across it personally.
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

John Bingham wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:58 pm
tightenupvolume1 wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:54 pm I understand why some muslins are in denial....
Yeah, it's all about the muslins mate. Fred West, Gary Glitter, Jimmy Savile, Prince Andrew, Prince Charles, Louis Mountbatten and all the other "muslins".

:?
"Pakistanis aren't exactly known for their fair treatment of women"

You are ignoring the fact that the victims of these gangs are children. Why don't you google "grooming gangs images" and have a look, if you find images of white "gangs" post them unless of course google are not showing them and are part of this racist conspiracy.

It is now widely accepted by the Yorkshire police, social workers, some MP,s a few brave muslim spokesman, even Sajid David who is a Pakistani muslim has spoken on this. Of course there are white British rapist and pedos nobody is denying that. What has become clear over the last few years is that this particular crime of large gangs who target young girls in care homes or from broken family's are predominately muslim and mainly Pakistani.
You googled and scrolled through dozens of muslim names until you came across a Sikh name as if to prove a point.
You said earlier that you hadn't followed this story that is obvious. Your attitude was common when this was exposed "don't look here look there"
Most Muslims are not child rapists most of these "gang" rapists are muslims. This is not my opinion it is a fact.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic