Putin's Daughters

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Tootsfriend
Expatriate
Australia

Putin's Daughters

Post by Tootsfriend »

USA is contemplating targeting Putin's daughter's who I believe are in the USA . Do you believe this is fair on them ? Think about it, they had no decision in inheriting Putin's DNA or what he is doing, so should they be punished for what he does.
CaptainCanuck
Expatriate
Canada

Re: Putin's Daughters

Post by CaptainCanuck »

Hey, I thought Putin was the douchebag and Democrats led by Uncle Joe were the good guys ..... After what I saw politicians say about Barron Trump, the son of the sitting President elected by the people, when he wasn’t even a teenager yet .... nothing would surprise me .... politicians are the vilest scum on the planet.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

CaptainCanuck wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:36 am Hey, I thought Putin was the douchebag and Democrats led by Uncle Joe were the good guys ..... After what I saw politicians say about Barron Trump, the son of the sitting President elected by the people, when he wasn’t even a teenager yet .... nothing would surprise me .... politicians are the vilest scum on the planet.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

CaptainCanuck wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:36 am Hey, I thought Putin was the douchebag and Democrats led by Uncle Joe were the good guys ..... After what I saw politicians say about Barron Trump, the son of the sitting President elected by the people, when he wasn’t even a teenager yet .... nothing would surprise me .... politicians are the vilest scum on the planet.
Not a politician, but same energy.
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

Tootsfriend wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:32 am USA is contemplating targeting Putin's daughter's who I believe are in the USA . Do you believe this is fair on them ? Think about it, they had no decision in inheriting Putin's DNA or what he is doing, so should they be punished for what he does.
It is however their decision to live the high life with daddy's money that he stole from the Russian people while sending their children to war. So yes why not go after their luxury toys as well.

Plus Putin probably has a lot of assets in the name of his family members so under the circumstances it seems reasonable to have a closer look there.
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

Why am I thinking drone strike :stir:
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

If they (authorities) can consider freezing and seizure of assets of other oligarchs, then why not?
The fact that they are putin’s daughters will only serve to make the message clearer. So long as the same process that is applied to others cases is followed in theirs. They are legitimate targets, and also have the luxury and opportunity of sitting it out, safe and sound. They could openly denounce their father’s actions.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

Freightdog wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:26 am They could openly denounce their father’s actions.
Maybe they support their father and his actions.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

Is it fair? Absolutely. Putin got his billions at the expense of his people and his family is benefiting from that. I say take it all.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

Big Daikon wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:51 am
Freightdog wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:26 am They could openly denounce their father’s actions.
Maybe they support their father and his actions.
Then fair game. Caveat-But within the framework of the relevant laws. Otherwise, some legal means will come about later demonstrating their unfair treatment, and they’ll be winners. The moral high ground needs to be maintained.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic