Putin's Daughters

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Putin's Daughters

Post by Doc67 »

Kenr wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:40 am
hmph wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:03 am
Kenr wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:04 am Is it fair? Absolutely. Putin got his billions at the expense of his people and his family is benefiting from that. I say take it all.
Even if what you say is true, it is not fair. But there is no evidence that Putin "got billions at the expense of his people". If that were true, then why does he have an 80% approval rating in Russia?

Have you ever considered that you have zero concept of critical thinking?
So you dredge up a post from two (2) ago to make some type of point? Why does he have an 80% approval rating? If you can’t figure that out then quite possibly your critical thinking skills should be questioned.
Ken, note well he has dug up this thread and singled out both you and Big Daiken. Both of you are displaying your Stars n Stripes flag. I see a pattern forming. He got all sanctimonious with Hanno too
post619006.html#p619006

Better keep an eye on this one :wink:
hmph
Expatriate

Post by hmph »

Kenr wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:40 am So you dredge up a post from two (2) ago to make some type of point? Why does he have an 80% approval rating? If you can’t figure that out then quite possibly your critical thinking skills should be questioned.
I can't comment on a post made 2 days ago?

He has an 80% approval rating because he is popular. Even Western polling organizations release these numbers. They are not disputed. But you are not informed about it because what you consume and think is "news" is lying to you by omission.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

hmph wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:10 am
Kenr wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:40 am So you dredge up a post from two (2) ago to make some type of point? Why does he have an 80% approval rating? If you can’t figure that out then quite possibly your critical thinking skills should be questioned.
I can't comment on a post made 2 days ago?

He has an 80% approval rating because he is popular. Even Western polling organizations release these numbers. They are not disputed. But you are not informed about it because what you consume and think is "news" is lying to you by omission.
It was a post I made two (2) years ago.

LOL, Western polling organizations release these numbers but the west is not informed? Doesn’t quite make any sense now does it?
hmph
Expatriate

Post by hmph »

Kenr wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:30 am

LOL, Western polling organizations release these numbers but the west is not informed? Doesn’t quite make any sense now does it?
Ok, you did not say years only 2. I see your point now.

I'm European, I am informed because I don't get all my information from fake news media like you do. Facts: https://www.statista.com/statistics/896 ... ng-russia/

That was literally the first result in a quick google search. Critical thinking you clearly do not possess.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

hmph wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:34 am
Kenr wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:30 am

Ok, you did not say years only 2. I see your point now.

I'm European, I am informed because I don't get all my information from fake news media like you do. Facts: https://www.statista.com/statistics/896 ... ng-russia/

That was literally the first result in a quick google search. Critical thinking you clearly do not possess.
LOL, Doc was right.

I guess you being European makes you superior to all other intelligent life forms and only Europeans can distinguish between fake news and facts, yet you’re not even intelligent enough to read when a post was made.

And when did I ever state that the 80% reported was bogus? Never. All I questioned was to why it is 80%. If you couldn’t even make that distinction then you need to brush up on your comprehension skills.
SINUS
Expatriate
Russia

Post by SINUS »

all these figures from the election commissions are falsification and fraud. sensible people in russia have long since stopped participating in elections, because the election results are known to all russians even before the elections. :)))
There is even a joke - are you going to Putin's election?
Don't believe this 80 per cent!
it's a lie.
hmph
Expatriate

Post by hmph »

Kenr wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:54 am

LOL, Doc was right.

I guess you being European makes you superior to all other intelligent life forms and only Europeans can distinguish between fake news and facts, yet you’re not even intelligent enough to read when a post was made.

And when did I ever state that the 80% reported was bogus? Never. All I questioned was to why it is 80%. If you couldn’t even make that distinction then you need to brush up on your comprehension skills.
No. I pointed out the fact that I am a Westerner, like yourself. And I don't subscribe the the obvious propaganda that you have yet to tried to refute.

I've already pointed out the reason why it's 80%. Anybody with a simple understanding of Russian history would comprehend it.

So you don't refute the 80% claim. Then what is your point? All Russians are brainwashed but you're not?
hmph
Expatriate

Post by hmph »

SINUS wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:32 pm all these figures from the election commissions are falsification and fraud. sensible people in russia have long since stopped participating in elections, because the election results are known to all russians even before the elections. :)))
There is even a joke - are you going to Putin's election?
Don't believe this 80 per cent!
it's a lie.
The only lie is the "news" that you read that you think is news. Take Statista a German company doing polling in Russia: https://statista.com/statistics/896181/ ... ng-russia/

But yeah, you don't like the truth so for you it's a lie.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

hmph wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:43 pm
Kenr wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:54 am

LOL, Doc was right.

No. I pointed out the fact that I am a Westerner, like yourself. And I don't subscribe the the obvious propaganda that you have yet to tried to refute.

I've already pointed out the reason why it's 80%. Anybody with a simple understanding of Russian history would comprehend it.

So you don't refute the 80% claim. Then what is your point? All Russians are brainwashed but you're not?
LOL, you’re the one who responded to my 2 year old posting and talked about the 80%, I never disputed it, you’re the one who keeps bringing it up. I don’t give a shit if it’s 10%, 50%, or 100%, you’re the one obsessed with that number, and Putin himself.

I don’t give Russia or Putin a second thought, that is until they decided to invade a sovereign nation.
SINUS
Expatriate
Russia

Post by SINUS »

hmph wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:47 pm
The only lie is the "news" that you read that you think is news. Take Statista a German company doing polling in Russia: https://statista.com/statistics/896181/ ... ng-russia/

But yeah, you don't like the truth so for you it's a lie.
I will not argue with you, but I lived first in the ussr and then in russia for 53 years.
So I haven't read the news for the last 14 years of my life in cambodia.
I've lived in that world, I've been in that cauldron....
my daughter went to jail for writing "PEACE TO PEACE" in a park alley with spray paint.
so I'm not going to argue with a man who's scooping information off the internet, sorry.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic