Princess Marie of Denmark Visits Cambodia

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Kck
Tourist
Hong Kong

Re: Princess Marie of Denmark Visits Cambodia

Post by Kck »

rozzieoz wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:12 am Her name is MARY.

No her name is Marie it’s Joachim s wife.

Frederick is the crown prince and his wife is Mary

The queen of Denmark is Margrethe the second

https://www.billedbladet.dk/kongelige/d ... i-cambodja

Danish news

People before you try correcting some ting you better do your DD first
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

I'm so confused. I was sure the photo is of Mary.
I guess Danish princesses look alike.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Kck wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:17 am
rozzieoz wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:12 am Her name is MARY.

No her name is Marie it’s Joachim s wife.

Frederick is the crown prince and his wife is Mary

The queen of Denmark is Margrethe the second

https://www.billedbladet.dk/kongelige/d ... i-cambodja

Danish news

People before you try correcting some ting you better do your DD first
Oh. I wonder how similar their names sound at family gatherings when pronounced with an accent?

I always thing Catherine (Middleton that was) and Mary look like sisters.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Just call them all Bruce to avoid confusion! :D :?

hairdo
BANNED
Guam

Post by hairdo »

It's a good job. I'm sure she learned to use miscellaneous silver cutlery and other utensils the right way. Surely used to the passenger seat in many a comfortable limousine. The checks she hands out are definitely worth their weight in the communities, I have no doubt. As a Frenchman, she probably also has a natural interest in this society. More than her sister-in-law? Due to their problems with their approval rating, her family currently also lives in Paris, where their primary residence is. Her royal title is therefore also less of an immediate burden in daily life. Nevertheless, they are dependent on the large tax burden on the income of Danish citizens. with an appanage of more than $ 500,000 a year, despite the fact that they do not currently live there.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic