Bread.

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Re: Bread.

Post by Ghostwriter »

Ah ! So curry CAN be photogenic, and AndyKK HAS been a bit sloppy / lazy on his last shots, he can do well better.

All good then.

Come on AndyKK, step the fuck up !
Last edited by Ghostwriter on Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

I am no David Bailey, that's for sure, but I do try. Anyway, I am going on a small road trip hopefully tomorrow, so should get some photos of the countryside that I like.
For now, another food photo of my meal, any improvement? Or just crap like the rest, but I do wish my eyesight was like it was 20 years ago.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Chad Sexington wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:47 pm Because I’m a grumpy old bastard! and I told you, don’t get me started about people taking selfies!
😉
I raise you the first selfie ever, by old (possibly grumpy) bastards of New York, 1920

https://www.bbc.com/culture/article/201 ... oup-selfie

Sorry for the thread's hijacking.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

Ghostwriter wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:58 pm Ah ! So curry CAN be photogenic, and AndyKK HAS been a bit sloppy / lazy on his last shots, he can do well better.

All good then.

Come on AndyKK, step the fuck up !
I need to get my act together, because I thought this was the gluten free products thread, not the one on bread, has it say's clearly above.
I think its time for a beer or two.
:facepalm:
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

It's a gluten-free bread curries selfies phototips thread, nothing unusual down here.

Hope but don't expect, as i read elsewhere.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

I will be stocking gluten free bread, my order is on its way :)
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

rozzieoz wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:05 pm I will be stocking gluten free bread, my order is on its way :)
Gluten free bread will go well with the gluten free beer. By the way, do gluten free foods make your mind work better? :beer3:
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

AndyKK wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:32 pm
rozzieoz wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:05 pm I will be stocking gluten free bread, my order is on its way :)
Gluten free bread will go well with the gluten free beer. By the way, do gluten free foods make your mind work better? :beer3:
Everything works better for me without gluten. I feel very groggy and fuzzy during a gluten attack. It also increases anxiety and depression, which probably explains why I was an emotional wreck for most of my adult life. I feel like a totally different person now.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

AndyKK wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:32 pm By the way, do gluten free foods make your mind work better?
The jury is out on whether breatharians, vegans or gluten free folk have the best minds in the world.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

John Bingham wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:38 pm
AndyKK wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:32 pm By the way, do gluten free foods make your mind work better?
The jury is out on whether breatharians, vegans or gluten free folk have the best minds in the world.
Don't lump us in the same basket. Going gluten free is not a choice, it's not a fad, it's not a flaky lifestyle.
It is the ONLY way to treat Celiac disease.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic