friendly hotel room for rent

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
larry777
Tourist

friendly hotel room for rent

Post by larry777 »

Located at the central of Phnom Penh, nearby to lucky supermarket and many local/international restaurants.
24 hours security , weekly house keeping and laundry.
Daily, weekly and monthly available
Do message me for more details, thank you!
Bhodi
Expatriate
Canada

Re: friendly hotel room for rent

Post by Bhodi »

I would be interested to see a picture of the location and the room you are renting with the price in US dollars please thank you for your time
wackyjacky
Expatriate

Post by wackyjacky »

larry777 wrote:Located at the central of Phnom Penh, nearby to lucky supermarket and many local/international restaurants.
24 hours security , weekly house keeping and laundry.
Daily, weekly and monthly available
Do message me for more details, thank you!
Obviously not a marketing major !
TheGrinchSR
Expatriate

Post by TheGrinchSR »

I am very sorry but I am looking for an unfriendly hotel room. Ideally, it should also smoke and use bad language. Please let me know if you find one.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic