Are there sugar mommies in Cambodia?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
bobjane
Expatriate
Bahrain

Post by bobjane »

Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Are there sugar mommies in Cambodia?

Post by Big Daikon »

Rich local gals that will financially support you?

Dying to hear answers.
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

I've heard rumors of Cambodian girls paying good money to handsome barangs because they want white kids.

Probably a good way to make extra cash while in the KoW :whistler:
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
bobjane
Expatriate
Bahrain

Post by bobjane »

Big Daikon wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:26 pm Rich local gals that will financially support you?

Dying to hear answers.
:please: :please:
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Grand Barong »

I think from your posting history you would have been better served going to Pattaya....

Good luck in your search for Sugar Mommies, Hairdressers with happy endings, dating sites & girls in fishbowls ready for the picking..

My Troll Radar is High with this one... :please:
Last edited by Grand Barong on Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mannanman
Expatriate
Isle of Man

Post by mannanman »

Yes there is but it depends on how big your cock is.
People of the world, spice up your life.
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

Yeah, they're the Claypackers, and they prefer Sugar Mothers, Sweet Mother of Jesi (you've possibly heard them call each other Mother), or Lollipops.

Successful applicants are commonly referred to as Sugar Babies, Popsuckles, Snot-Gobblers and Mother-fuckers, with terms of endearment like Candy-Floss and Cheeky-Poo.
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Lost50
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Lost50 »

I do recall Alex, the owner of Drunken Frog harping on how his woman was wealthy & her family would look after him. But he was full of bs.

Not an answer but glad I shared
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

I am only aware of two foreigners with wealthy Khmer women who would earn significantly more than their spouse, or came from a rich background. Remember women tend to date/marry across and up, men are the ones who tend to marry across and down; i.e. not very likely, and eventually tends to go sour as women usually seek men who are driven or show the capability to take them places (not geographically) they want to get to. If you're a bum looking for an easy ticket, forget it. If you're a decent young businessman on the up, you could potentially be seen by her as someboy who will get to her level and be a true partner. My 2 cents worth.
:hattip:
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

That’s one kind of sugar mommy. But that’s marriage and commitment.

The other kind are the wives of Okhna husbands looking for boy toys on the side. Just like the Okhna husbands have girls toys on the side.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic