Are there sugar mommies in Cambodia?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Are there sugar mommies in Cambodia?

Post by John Bingham »

The "other kind" there is how you end up disappeared.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

bobjane wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:59 pm Are there sugar mommies in Cambodia?
Almost.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

There are sugar morons in Cambodia and abroad.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

John Bingham wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:36 pm The "other kind" there is how you end up disappeared.
I would think, disappointed is a better suited word, why would that person risk everything in her own country, she will be very capable to travel to counties of her likings.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

AndyKK wrote:
John Bingham wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:36 pm The "other kind" there is how you end up disappeared.
I would think, disappointed is a better suited word, why would that person risk everything in her own country, she will be very capable to travel to counties of her likings.
Those countries don’t speak Khmer everywhere and don’t serve Prahok. Even Iron Man goes to the local food joints.

Anyways these ladies want their boy toy to be super thin and white skinned ghosts. Any foreigners living in Cambodia come to mind?
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

newkidontheblock wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:04 am these ladies want their boy toy to be super thin and white skinned ghosts. Any foreigners living in Cambodia come to mind?
Any barang addicted to meth ?
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

Spigzy wrote:I am only aware of two foreigners with wealthy Khmer women who would earn significantly more than their spouse, or came from a rich background. Remember women tend to date/marry across and up, men are the ones who tend to marry across and down; i.e. not very likely, and eventually tends to go sour as women usually seek men who are driven or show the capability to take them places (not geographically) they want to get to. If you're a bum looking for an easy ticket, forget it. If you're a decent young businessman on the up, you could potentially be seen by her as someboy who will get to her level and be a true partner. My 2 cents worth.
He's asking about sugar mommies...
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:11 am
Spigzy wrote:I am only aware of two foreigners with wealthy Khmer women who would earn significantly more than their spouse, or came from a rich background. Remember women tend to date/marry across and up, men are the ones who tend to marry across and down; i.e. not very likely, and eventually tends to go sour as women usually seek men who are driven or show the capability to take them places (not geographically) they want to get to. If you're a bum looking for an easy ticket, forget it. If you're a decent young businessman on the up, you could potentially be seen by her as someboy who will get to her level and be a true partner. My 2 cents worth.
You are right! Sugar momma is an older woman who lavishes money or gifts on younger man in exchange for companionship or intimacy. They are quite similar to sugar daddies; the difference lies in the gender.
Thinking of that and the age of many expats, how old would she be?
Another thing, like the marriage laws here, having to earn a substantial amount of money to be able to provide and qualify for the marriage in the first place. But not if the lady is 50+ simple question how many of you would date a woman of that age?
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

AndyKK wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:20 am
You are right! Sugar momma is an older woman who lavishes money or gifts on younger man in exchange for companionship or intimacy. They are quite similar to sugar daddies; the difference lies in the gender.
Another thing, like the marriage laws here, having to earn a substantial amount of money to be able to provide and qualify for the marriage in the first place. But not if the lady is 50+ simple question how many of you would date a woman of that age?
Your count is up to one.

I'm not shallow, though.

She would need to be smart, ambitious, and successful, in her earlier life To show this she would have immense wealth, as an indication. While these traits of her life, to date, are essential, I would like her to be totally relaxed and carefree today, as she rightly deserves, so we can become close and concentrate on our joint life together, moving forward.

While a favourable external view is a plus, it is a bonus, other than the fact she has taken pride and care of herself, because what really counts is whats inside, and what it takes for her to open up. I want to have her trust.

I don't care how long it takes for us to share as one - she can wear any of my clothes, anytime, and make same-network calls on my phone - and transfer locked away, or password-protected, feelings. If it's all day, so be it. If she is special to an unbiased respected member in society, like a bank manager, then I would patiently wait for 3 to 5 working days, not incluing public holidays and weekends.

I want her to cast off the stressful attributes, so we can better ourselves with positive characteristics like kindness, giving, generousity, sharing, caring and not caring simultaneously, giving again, and maybe one more big giving, so we can put that virtue to bed, as a given.

The list is vast and diverse, stemming into good-heartedness and the different degrees of giving.

Once the habit is formed, we can perfect our new-found wealth, of lessons.

As a gentleman, I would not consumate the relationship until we were both comfortable, or even a bit more than comfortable. Hell, I will refrain from even kissing her, or holding hands in public. I will cross the road for her. Unless she sees me first.

And if she never reaches that Utopia, I will respect that, because this is not about some sordid, dirty, one-night wham bam. No Siree! This is more than that. It is something I can not explain, because that might jeopardise things. It's complicated; this thing called Love. And if that's not her name, so what?! We won't be labelling ourselves.

Please send photo of your stamp collection, beside the piano, on the boat.
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
ego bibere nimis
Expatriate
Australia

Post by ego bibere nimis »

Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:36 pm
AndyKK wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:20 am
Your count is up to one.

I'm not shallow, though.

She would need to be smart, ambitious, and successful, in her earlier life To show this she would have immense wealth, as an indication. While these traits of her life, to date, are essential, I would like her to be totally relaxed and carefree today, as she rightly deserves, so we can become close and concentrate on our joint life together, moving forward.

While a favourable external view is a plus, it is a bonus, other than the fact she has taken pride and care of herself, because what really counts is whats inside, and what it takes for her to open up. I want to have her trust.

I don't care how long it takes for us to share as one - she can wear any of my clothes, anytime, and make same-network calls on my phone - and transfer locked away, or password-protected, feelings. If it's all day, so be it. If she is special to an unbiased respected member in society, like a bank manager, then I would patiently wait for 3 to 5 working days, not incluing public holidays and weekends.

I want her to cast off the stressful attributes, so we can better ourselves with positive characteristics like kindness, giving, generousity, sharing, caring and not caring simultaneously, giving again, and maybe one more big giving, so we can put that virtue to bed, as a given.

The list is vast and diverse, stemming into good-heartedness and the different degrees of giving.

Once the habit is formed, we can perfect our new-found wealth, of lessons.

As a gentleman, I would not consumate the relationship until we were both comfortable, or even a bit more than comfortable. Hell, I will refrain from even kissing her, or holding hands in public. I will cross the road for her. Unless she sees me first.

And if she never reaches that Utopia, I will respect that, because this is not about some sordid, dirty, one-night wham bam. No Siree! This is more than that. It is something I can not explain, because that might jeopardise things. It's complicated; this thing called Love. And if that's not her name, so what?! We won't be labelling ourselves.

Please send photo of your stamp collection, beside the piano, on the boat.
This made me laugh out loud "She would need to be smart, ambitious, and successful, in her earlier life To show this she would have immense wealth, as an indication. While these traits of her life, to date, are essential, I would like her to be totally relaxed and carefree today, as she rightly deserves, so we can become close and concentrate on our joint life together, moving forward."

Lucky the girls in 136 don't think that way or EVERY JOHN that steps off a plane would be shit out of luck. Talk about double standards. Jeez.
You know that tingly little feeling you get when you really like someone? That's common sense leaving your body.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic