The War in Ukraine - Updates and Info

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: The War in Ukraine - Updates and Info

Post by atst »

Is there anything in the media slightly believable from both sides, I've given up on it all sadly because many people are suffering apparently.
Polies can still get into a war zone for a photo shoot :stir:
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

China will end up owning all the resources East of the Urals.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

atst wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:49 pm Is there anything in the media slightly believable from both sides, I've given up on it all sadly because many people are suffering apparently.
Polies can still get into a war zone for a photo shoot :stir:

try this
LoukBongThom
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by LoukBongThom »

atst wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:49 pm Is there anything in the media slightly believable from both sides
Yes definitely. If anyone don't believe media from US or the West just because they are big Ukraine supporters, watch news from other sources such as Al Jazeera (Qatar) or WION (India), which should have neutral stance on this war. Guess what, their commentators also denounce Putin.
Dario
Expatriate
Germany

Post by Dario »

LoukBongThom wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:43 pm
atst wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:49 pm Is there anything in the media slightly believable from both sides
Yes definitely. If anyone don't believe media from US or the West just because they are big Ukraine supporters, watch news from other sources such as Al Jazeera (Qatar) or WION (India), which should have neutral stance on this war. Guess what, their commentators also denounce Putin.
I switched to Al Jazeera as well. Added bonus: You're not bombarded with ads the whole fucking time. Ads for foods that make you sick & and ads for meds that will cure you from it.
And then ads for meds that will help with the side effects of of other meds. Sheer insanity

I'm no fan of CNN or MSNBC, but watching FOX... you really have to be retarded or brainwashed in order not to see through the evangelism.

A recent study showed: If you pay Fox viewers to watch CNN, they change their mind, (somewhat), but not for long

https://amp.theguardian.com/media/2022/ ... -cnn-study
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

The difference is, unfortunately, some people are looking for something/someone to hate and/or to blame for their problems, and Fox News provides that.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Subtitles:on
Dario
Expatriate
Germany

Post by Dario »

This guy just doesn't cease to impress me. He's a sage by now. I hope his voice will be heard
(not amber heard)

PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Had a video chat with one of my ex-military brothers who has gone over to assist in the Ukraine last night, air raid sirens started blaring so we had to cut the chat short unfortunately
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic